ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa at South Florida thread

Id love to see the ATS data on when we are dogs versus when we are favored the last 4 seasons. Do any sites track that?

I predict a light crowd. Their ticket office goes to voicemail and calls are not returned.

People started posting score predictions in violation of an unwritten rule. We were mere steps from Rippin posting about people being soft and saving the children.
I thought it was, “Save the Orphan’s” by Archie Baldwin

And don‘t even think about using this thread as the official game thread during the game. That’s f’ed up.

can we please get an edit up in here! **Official Pre-Game Thread** followed closely by another edit "Official Game Thread" and finally another edit "Game Thoughts USF vs Tulsa Thread"

Will someone please clarify, is this the official score prediction thread or the game thread? Frikken 2020.

Will someone please clarify, is this the official score prediction thread or the game thread? Frikken 2020.
I think this is the appetizer thread. Nothing official. Kind of a tease though. Maybe the **Official Tulsa vs USF Appeteaser Thread** ???

For the oldsters on here, Official threads are a way to ward off bad interweb ju-ju. Posting outside of Official threads, or Game Thoughts threads, risks bad things befalling you. Just sayin

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT