ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa -2

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Sounds about right. I imagine our guys will come out playing well after the week off. I'm not sure I like the Magnay vs. Brimah matchup. If UCONN shoots well we are in trouble. If not, then we should be fine.

Sounds about right. I imagine our guys will come out playing well after the week off. I'm not sure I like the Magnay vs. Brimah matchup. If UCONN shoots well we are in trouble. If not, then we should be fine.
Magnay needs to try and not do too much and stay ready for a pass. Brimah is so ready to help play the rim right away that he becomes susceptible to the quick dish off. Magnay also doesn't need to try and overdo things on defense. Stay in good position and make Brimah beat you, which I don't think he can. I have not been impressed watching Brimah the last 3 yrs.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Adams will play today. Leading scorer 16.6 pts, shooting 43% from 3 pt and has an almost 2-1 assist to turnover ratio 5.5 asst's.

Dom Amore ‏@AmoreCourant
Jalen Adams has been cleared, will play for UConn today

and Vegas nails it again, but with Adams, my guess is the line would have moved to 5 for U Conn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT