ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Green Wave

Good to see Taplin hit that 3. He passed up a bunch of open looks in the first half trying to force it inside.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Would like to see Jeffries at high post.

Check out what Google says the score is right now...

5a7cf8d91cdd0-Capture.JPG

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
The refs are helping with that momentum killing. The T on Haith was ridiculous. They had been calling fouls on the defender all night on plays just like that.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Cops behind each bench now. Game getting nasty.

And now the refs have to even it up calling stupid touch fouls away from the ball and basket

The refs are helping with that momentum killing. The T on Haith was ridiculous. They had been calling fouls on the defender all night on plays just like that.

The ref who called the tech has been calling things Tulane’s way all game. Either Haith made him mad early in the game or he’s a Cajun.

Haith deserved that Tech. That’s not a call you get a Tech on. Almost think Haith wanted the Tech to fire up his team. No clue why he’s screaming Dunleavy...bizarre.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Dunleavy is cronin level douchey... he looks like Freddy Krueger’s halfwit cousin.

We’ve closed the gap but at some point we have to get over the hump and score more than they do.

When you play hard good things happen. Tied finally.

When you play hard good things happen. Tied finally.
We’re still lost defensively. Let Tulane shoot from outside. When one of our block guys chases outside we get beat for an easy basket inside.

Me either with Wheeler on the offensive end

Dunleavy told me to root for a “real team.” That’s going to their AD.

Reactions: noble cane
I know people don’t like us throwing up threes but when you’re down 4 with a minute and a half to go I would prefer it to driving into the trees where we haven’t had success all night.

We have completely gone away from running our offense. Poor coaching

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT