ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

The officials are trying to give this game to Tulame.

The Wright foul could have gone either way, Not a real bad call. The free throw shooting is the problem. Nothing to do with the officials.

Pod I'm not blaming the Tulane run on the officials, just don't like seeing that foul called in any game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

mullins, I had no problem with Wright foul, however the foul on the Curtis box out was ridiculous

We can disagree on Wright foul. But I certainly agree with you on the Curtis box out. I'm not even sure what the ref said the foul was? That he pushed? Or that he grabbed the players arm?

Originally posted by cmullinsTU:
We can disagree on Wright foul. But I certainly agree with you on the Curtis box out. I'm not even sure what the ref said the foul was? That he pushed? Or that he grabbed the players arm?
Officials were awful. We missed too many free throws, that's a fact. Wright's defense on the play was textbook.

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:

Originally posted by TU 1978:
We need to attack the ginger.
I needs this on a shirt.
U should hit up Screamin Steven the jerkey man and singer extrordinaire to print u a shirt. I'd go in on one.

I have to agree with CMullins. Wright's 5th was an absolute terrible call. Principle of verticality. The refs were all over the place.

Anyone think they played with a slightly deflated ball? Our guys seemed to not be able to dribble at all tonight.

Originally posted by canefansincerhome:
Curtis was doing what most players today never do and that boxing out. Glad to see it
I didn't disagree with the foul call on Curtis. The box out was a little late and he moved into the player while the player was in the air. The ESPN News crew last night called the crew "experienced". They were terrible mostly because they were horribly inconsistent from possession to possession on what was going to be called. They set the tone early with the aggressive screen calls, but that call disappeared late, especially on one possession when Shaq tried to go over the top of the screen and the screener GRABBED HIM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT