ADVERTISEMENT

TU Virtual Fight Song Link

That’s pretty cool - glad to see campus and students finding ways to stay engaged even though everyone is so isolated.

Am I the only one who noticed that one of the trombone players was playing the horn upside down and backwards...like a eft handed adaptation? It was really weird to see

Was it just me or was there way too much clarinet? Lol

No offense to the clarinetist or the instrument in general. I just think it was a weird mix.

Well this is a handy link to play after TDs or at critical points or after basketball wins!

Bookmark!

Great job band!

No offense to the clarinetist or the instrument in general. I just think it was a weird mix.
As a clarinetist and former drum major of the TU marching band, I demand you retract that statement immediately.

Seriously, it’s weird to hear woodwinds at all because you don’t normally hear them when outside. I used to say that woodwinds could play a totally different song than the brass when marching and it wouldn’t matter, because no one can hear them.

As HK points out, you don’t usually hear them outside. When the song was written, the clarinet was a popular instrument and the lead was often the leader of the ensemble. We’ve been winning football games for quite awhile.

Reactions: quincy101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT