ADVERTISEMENT

TU Players NFL Combine

I heard that there are two to three firmer canes playing in the XFL. But cannot find who snd ehere. Anyone have info?

I heard that there are two to three firmer canes playing in the XFL. But cannot find who snd ehere. Anyone have info?
There were quite a few on rosters. I know Keevan Lucas was on New York. Only one I know of still on a team is Dexter Mccoil on St Louis, who plays in just a bit

There were quite a few on rosters. I know Keevan Lucas was on New York. Only one I know of still on a team is Dexter Mccoil on St Louis, who plays in just a bit
Keevan and Keyarris were both drafted to XFL. I thought Whitfield was going XFL too but he ended up just signing a contract with Edmonton in the CFL.

McCoil had some nice impact plays in the game against Dallas yesterday.

Good for both of those young men. I believe both will end up on a roster this coming season.
Funny thing is there are a couple of DBs from OU who didn't get invited and are all whiny about it.

Reggie did himself a lot of good with the Senior Bowl. Some of the scouts and analysts highlighted his "flexible hips" in how quickly he is able to get turned to react to a pass. That and the fact that he is a bigger, physical CB who still has good speed, I think you will see a lot of teams interested in him.

I watched part of the Los Angeles vs Houston game. I actually found it and not bad football. I thought the rule changes on kick off‘s and extra points were quite good and smart and made for an entertaining game. I am so glad they are trying to play good football and not that goofy WWE stuff as in the past.

Reactions: TU_BLA
The kickoffs looked weird BUT it works in a number of ways. You don't get the head on full speed collisions, you also actually get some decent blocking because they're lined up so close. Most of the kickoffs I saw had decent returns and the returns being encouraged by not kicking the ball into the end zone for a touchback (brought to the 35 or 40). I also LOVE the timing rules in the last 2 minutes discouraging a team from sitting on the ball. I would like to see one more implemented...plays that result in a loss of yardage also result in the clock stopping (an old arena football league rule). This would discourage kneeling and potentially open up possible turnovers in close late game situations.

I would agree the play, for the most part was entertaining. The QB play was not stellar. Seeing at how little practice they've had with no live snaps in exhibition games, it really wasn't terrible. I really liked the little RB from Seattle who always seemed to get some good yardage.

I almost guarantee the NFL goes to a mic'd up ref for the video review stuff. Those discussions were great. I also enjoyed hearing the play calls come in...but the NFL would need to ensure that no team personnel could monitor the live feed.

These 2 definitely got a shot. An edge rusher with length and speed and a big corner with wheels are attributes the NFL covets. Getting invited to the senior bowl and the combine is a big deal.

Reactions: regrob17
Funny thing is there are a couple of DBs from OU who didn't get invited and are all whiny about it.

Reggie did himself a lot of good with the Senior Bowl. Some of the scouts and analysts highlighted his "flexible hips" .

like Shakira?

hips don't lie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT