ADVERTISEMENT

GameParson Update

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
TU and this board have lost one of our own. GameParson - Reggie Epps has passed away earlier today.

I met Reggie in 1978 when he transferred from JUCO to TU. He was a starting linebacker. Reggie followed in his father’s footsteps and became Pastor in the KC area. His son Zach played at TU several years ago. Reggie was a positive influence on everyone he met. He was a great friend and teammate. He will be truly missed by his family and those who knew him. Please keep his family in your prayers. RIP

TU and this board have lost one of our own. GameParson - Reggie Epps has passed away earlier today.

I met Reggie in 1978 when he transferred from JUCO to TU. He was a starting linebacker. Reggie followed in his father’s footsteps and became Pastor in the KC area. His son Zach played at TU several years ago. Reggie was a positive influence on everyone he met. He was a great friend and teammate. He will be truly missed by his family and those who knew him. Please keep his family in your prayers. RIP
He was a great guy , had the opportunity to hear him preach a few times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT