ADVERTISEMENT

TU is in

Why do people keep bringing up Castiglione? Don't people realize that Judy MacLeod is also on the committee? I don't personally think she would play favorites. That doesn't seem to be her style. But I think it's odd that more people haven't pointed that out as a possible reason why we were selected when no one else thought we had a shot.

cb

People like to blame someone when things don't go the way they think they should. Conspiracy theorists abound. ESPN, in particular, didn't want us in so they have their hired guns to do a hack job on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I do not think Castiglione is a TU booster.

As for Judy, at best she would be a voice of objectivity in the room. And honestly that's what was needed.

Why do people keep bringing up Castiglione? Don't people realize that Judy MacLeod is also on the committee? I don't personally think she would play favorites. That doesn't seem to be her style. But I think it's odd that more people haven't pointed that out as a possible reason why we were selected when no one else thought we had a shot.

cb

I didn't think she was on the committee this year?

ESPN is so invested in the P5 conferences that they can't afford not to pump them, every chance they get. Plus Lunardi is employed by ESPN so there you go and he's a Tool.

I brought up Joe Castiglione because of the relationship he has with Dr Gragg, they have been extremely close friends for a very long time. It seems that you guys think I am pissed off that we got in??? Well that's not the case at all I am extremely happy we received a bid I just think we got a little help that's all.

I brought up Joe Castiglione because of the relationship he has with Dr Gragg, they have been extremely close friends for a very long time. It seems that you guys think I am pissed off that we got in??? Well that's not the case at all I am extremely happy we received a bid I just think we got a little help that's all.

A little help in all the right places is merited when u r not getting the proper attention from the media for your resume. It is the first time in a long time, probably ever, that we have received a break of this nature.

Reactions: GOB10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT