ADVERTISEMENT

TU Gear

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
fwiw, Costco has some good looking TU gear for both guys and gals….at least the one in south Tulsa.

And if you haven’t been on TulsaHurricane.com lately, the selection on there is really good, much wider than before. And decent prices. Got a couple of shirts at real fair prices.

There’s a new place that just went in out in BA called Rally House (in BA Hills). They have a nice selection of TU stuff. Mostly ou and osu of course but the TU section was better than most places around. Prices weren’t outrageous either. The wife and I both got a new shirt and will definitely be going back.

There’s a new place that just went in out in BA called Rally House (in BA Hills). They have a nice selection of TU stuff. Mostly ou and osu of course but the TU section was better than most places around. Prices weren’t outrageous either. The wife and I both got a new shirt and will definitely be going back.

Don't know if it's part of the same business in KC. Rally House has possibly 8 or 10 locations in KC metro. A few go by a different name but believe they are all part of the same ownership.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Don't know if it's part of the same business in KC. Rally House has possibly 8 or 10 locations in KC metro. A few go by a different name but believe they are all part of the same ownership.
I think it's a franchise. I believe there is one in the outlet mall in OKC. They've got some decent gear there but of course the majority of it is crimson or that awful Poke orange

I think it's a franchise. I believe there is one in the outlet mall in OKC. They've got some decent gear there but of course the majority of it is crimson or that awful Poke orange
Of course it’s mostly orange and red - it would be an awful business model if it weren’t. But they had plenty of TU stuff so I will be back soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT