ADVERTISEMENT

Trump! Trump! Trump!

We are going to have two Democrats to choose from. One who gave Hillary donations in hopes of getting favors and Hillary who took it. Trump vs. Hillary is a "None of the above."

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We are going to have two Democrats to choose from. One who gave Hillary donations in hopes of getting favors and Hillary who took it. Trump vs. Hillary is a "None of the above."

A good friend of mine who has been a democrat/moderate-liberal all his life and I have been discussing the POTUS race quite a bit lately. And he (but not his wife) would reluctantly vote for Trump over Hillary. That amazes and confuses me since given that choice, I might actually vote for Hillary. When the dust settles and "IF" its Hillary vs Trump, I think a lot of american's will be so confused they just stay home or hold their nose and root for the one that stinks the least.

Last edited:
You do realize that most of the time your comments just get ignored as the sophomoric dross that they are?

Just looking for information

Can't figure out if it's you or the board that you're trying to convince. Either way that shabby defense is not the truth, and regardless of it's veracity, you fail to get a response 99.9% of the time. You are just posting to hear yourself talk, and hoping to get an attention starved response.

Reactions: WATU2
I believe Trump was correct about one thing . He could shoot someone in front of a thousand witnesses and most of his supporters wouldn't believe it . They are hypnotized .

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT