• Memphis

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Houston coogs suck.

SMU and Memphis are who we have played most after OSU, Arkansas, and Houston.

Navy could become one, we just don't have any history there, yet.

I voted for UCF because it drives them nuts that they have only been playing D1 for about 20 years and we are the closest thing to a rival they have besides USF. Seriously, it is weird living in Florida and dealing with those people. They go from belittling and despising the Tulsa program in one breath to talking about how much they respect the football program, loved their visit to the city and wonder why we cant just pull $10 million out of our pocket by charging every student $50. Plus they really hated Wojick. I go +1 on that.

Last edited:
Memphis in basketball, but in football? They were LOL until a couple of years ago. Houston and SMU are obvious. Got to go with UCF after that. The “Tulsa came x many miles to lose” sign is all time TU football greatness, as was Trey’s punt return. And they took a couple from us they shouldn’t have.

I’d think about adding ECU too, but that seems to have waned. I wonder how many times those DBs fell down today? They had like serious equilibrium issues.

Who voted for Navy? The only thing on them is the BS call against Brubaker and that’s not their fault. There was also the two minute warning fiasco under Kragthorpe, but few remember that.

Reactions: astonmartin708
Coug High and SMU are no brainers IMO.

The debate after that is UCF and Memphis. I think the Memphis rivalry is probably greater because it goes beyond just being in the same conference most recently. And they’re Coach in 2005 lobbed an insult our way when he said C-USA should lobby for Memphis in the Liberty Bowl that year instead of Tulsa who won the conference championship. Granted he was trying to get DeAngelo Williams one last game in Memphis but still, it was pretty insulting

Houston coogs suck.

SMU and Memphis are who we have played most after OSU, Arkansas, and Houston.

Navy could become one, we just don't have any history there, yet.

We have a history of getting screwed on 4th down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT