ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Cincy

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
They went live at 10a.m. this morning. Already socially distanced on the seating chart map. Some areas are N/A altogether.

My first 3 options were unavailable at checkout. So they're definitely moving tickets this morning

Purchasing online tickets this morning was a complete cluster f#$@. After 6 attempts, I end up trying to purchasing tickets in the end zone. Not my preferred seat choice but at least I have tickets now.

Buying them went smoothly at UCF. Game day was a disaster. It was general admission but the seating cops didn’t come around until after the game started. So if you sat in a designated spot you were fine, but a lot of people didn’t understand the make shift marking and were told to move in the middle of the game. With it GA, that meant losing seats 15 rows up on the lower level at the 20 and having to go to upper level in the endzone, etc. There were numerous parties visibility upset and resisting the move. It was a cluster.

I keep getting "your session has expired" message. WTH????
I did as well, i assumed that was someone else purchasing the tickets at the same time. When i went back, those seats were unavailable. And had to pick a different set. After the 4th attempt it went through

So I ended up calling the ticket office. They said they kind of weren't supposed to, but since the problem seemed to be on their end they took my order over the phone. Don't think they will be doing much of that though.

My time was also expired... I called the office and Sean took care of the problem over the phone. He's a great guy.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Got my 2 tix. Interesting that most ticket blocks required 4 bought. Wonder if they will all sell.

Reactions: jesterondirt
Got my 2 tix. Interesting that most ticket blocks required 4 bought. Wonder if they will all sell.

I thought it was 2 or 4?
I timed out 4 times but got the tickets I needed. I didn't know my sis and bro in law were out of town that weekend so, I may end up with a couple of extras and play Gilligan on gameday, LOL.

I thought it was 2 or 4?
I timed out 4 times but got the tickets I needed. I didn't know my sis and bro in law were out of town that weekend so, I may end up with a couple of extras and play Gilligan on gameday, LOL.
You could not order 2 tickets where there were 4 seats. And most blocks had 4 seats.

You could not order 2 tickets where there were 4 seats. And most blocks had 4 seats.
This was our issue. Then we'd find 2 seats on the East side (season tickets on the West...) and then try to buy them... timeout or whatever it would throw when someone else snagged them. We ended up in 104, so not terrible, just not what we wanted.

This was our issue. Then we'd find 2 seats on the East side (season tickets on the West...) and then try to buy them... timeout or whatever it would throw when someone else snagged them. We ended up in 104, so not terrible, just not what we wanted.
I had exactly the same issue. Took 5 or 6 tries to get it to work. Had to buy with smartphone instead of pc for success.

Yep, tried getting some this morning and they directed me to StubHub, where there were only 4 left. I'm glad plenty of people were interested in it. How many were they selling total, anyone know?

Stubhub is ripping people off left and right. I would avoid.

It’s not just that. They advertise seats on the fifty at $100 a piece, collect the money, then send you seats in the endzone and say the venue moved them and they aren’t responsible. Some lawyers are going to get rich rich rich, assuming nobody goes to jail and the company isn’t bankrupt in six months.

Do you are saying there is money to be made. Perhaps I should cash out considering the upward local Covid trend line!

It looks like the zip locked seat cushions down to every seat they sold a ticket for. Cool idea.

if 4K are spread out very socially distanced, it will look better than some of our recent games with no one on the East side.
I wonder if students are not being counted in the 4K. Surely the band will be in the stands and a few chairpersons around the field.

I'm about as excited for a home game as I have been in years, and I'm not even going.

It occurs to me there is difficulty in drinking beer with a mask on. Then again, maybe this is an experiment. That Bud Lite might taste like the champagne of beers if you drink it through your mask.

fart jokes on the football board....lordy lordy what have we become....at least we aren't :poop2: like those folks in stoolwater :toilet: ......

:nukem: nuke sinsinnatea

Reactions: Bill Lowery
It occurs to me there is difficulty in drinking beer with a mask on. Then again, maybe this is an experiment. That Bud Lite might taste like the champagne of beers if you drink it through your mask.

since Miller is the “champagne of beers” that wouldn’t be much of an improvement from Bud Lite. I’d rather have a good local beer.

since Miller is the “champagne of beers” that wouldn’t be much of an improvement from Bud Lite. I’d rather have a good local beer.

yeah, that was my reasoning. The mask filter will make that local brew taste like the fluid on the floor at Ed’s Hurricane Lounge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT