ADVERTISEMENT

They didn't spot the ball properly after Hall's catch.

Amazing that Montgomery & staff, the announcers, the refs & the replay refs all missed it.

Insane.

I'll bet you a billion dollars that Kelly Hines won't even bring it up.

It's a HUGE story and no one is talking about it!?!?!

His knee looked to be down at the moment the defensive back made contact. Assume that was at the 6? Might check it.

There is a good photo of the spot when he caught it - it's at the 4 for sure. Crazy.

No clue then. Proper spot was the location of the ball when the knee was down. Seemed like an easy call.

No clue then. Proper spot was the location of the ball when the knee was down. Seemed like an easy call.
An alert coaching staff would’ve caught that. A 4th & 3 became a 4th & 5. We came up less than a foot short of the first down.
That was a major officiating mistake on a pivotal play of the game.

Reactions: Original TULSAFAN
The announcers didn't even notice did they. I was speechless. I thought I just saw it wrong.

Everyone was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with the targeting call to notice the ball being moved back two yards imo.

I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, surely they must of noticed it???

Who do we have have in the booth? Obviously not an offensive coordinator

Can't believe no major media outlets have picked this up as a highlight to focus on.

It is believable sadly... I've yet to watch a game where the referee's were decidedly trying to help us win. I've lost track of how many times the refs keep the clock rolling after we've ran outta bounds with forward progress and it's late in the 4th quarter. Still, with 8 tries inside the 5 yard line, you gotta be able score there... We're all so numb to losing though, are we even upset? I didn't get mad or anything last night, just closed the laptop and went off to play music and have a good time with friends. Reading what people say on the boards here is therapeutic; helps me reconcile the frustration and put things in perspective.

We're all so numb to losing though, are we even upset? I didn't get mad or anything last night, just closed the laptop and went off to play music and have a good time with friends.

This is healthy actually. I would be worried about someone who isn’t able to do that. Getting super invested for 3-4 hours at a time and then just going on with the important things in life is normal.

Everyone was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with the targeting call to notice the ball being moved back two yards imo.
Reminiscent of the feet in bounds replay at Stoolwater where nobody looked at possession of the ball to the ground.

Reactions: Tu Geo
Why even throw the ball to Hall?

Wasted down. He caught two passes I think and both were stopped immediately by Cincy D.

Don't think he's the guy that is going to shake somebody and score.

Don't blame the kid but the coaching staff.

GO TU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT