ADVERTISEMENT

The Zekester

One thing is for certain....With Haith's contract not being extended, recruiting will only get
tougher...I would be really surprised if They could sign anyone but JUCOs or Grad transfers..
That is obviously having an affect on the recruitment of the 2019 class......

I would take about 2 starting grad transfers and enjoy one more season. There are at least two that could start for us without too much competition in recruiting. One needs to be his small conference’s best rebounder. The other can lead his conference in blocked shots.

Reactions: seniorgolfer
I would take about 2 starting grad transfers and enjoy one more season. There are at least
two that could start for us without too much competition in recruiting. One needs to be his
small conference’s best rebounder. The other can lead his conference in blocked shots.
Wow! Yes! That would really help in two of our big 'need' areas....The other obvious need, is
of course, ball handling....If we can't at least partially fix the huge turnover problem, our chances
in most games will really be limited......Hill will help some, and the quickness with which he can
adapt to the D-1 game as a freshman will be key....Only Joiner, among the returnees, has shown
much of a 'handle'.....

Haith's failure to earn an extension, and the damper that puts on his recruiting efforts, makes his
demise at contract expiration (or even somewhat before) predestined.....The problems really
started back when contract maturity wasn't a factor....He and his staff didn't recruit well enough
then either....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT