ADVERTISEMENT

The Title Card Has Been Announced

Pence needs to step aside, so Trump can pick a black, native Indian, mexican, tyranny.

I think that covers it.

Well this probably kills the chances of Elizabeth Warren ever being president. Four years of Biden and 8 of Harris.

Biden picks law and order candidate who will scare Trump because if they win, Trump’s criminal activities will not get a pass.

Not an out of the park home run to me... more like a single to first and maybe a stolen base.

The Dems essentially shunned the progressive wing of the party which I'm not completely for or completely against. I just want the Cheeto Bandito out of office and having someone semi-competent in terms of mannerism and intelligence level is refreshing.

Reactions: Bendman
Well this probably kills the chances of Elizabeth Warren ever being president. Four years of Biden and 8 of Harris.
Ideally the Republicans will have something to say about 8 years of Harris. As long as chester cheetoh says a long drawn out, I'm not leaving, while he crawls down the stage left ramp at a snails pace, I'm alright with it. He can even throw a sloth tantrum while he's at it.

If Biden wins, and Harris gets the nomination after Biden's term, then God bless her for keeping Warren from ever making a real run. I don't know whether she could beat the Republican nominee. But that depends on who would run against her, and what would happen during her stint as VP. I sure as hell hope Trump doesn't lose, and then make a 2024 comeback tour. We need a real Republican in office.

So I guess the power structure in the Democratic party won their battle a second time. They won their battle the first time with force, getting Clinton the nomination over Sanders. They won this battle with pressure and influence over Biden, to get Harris in the #2 spot.

What does harris add other than she is part black and a woman?
What does Pence add other than he's a white man?

Seriously though, she's been a state AG as well as a Senate legislator. She would be the first person in the west wing from a historically black college / university (Howard).

Last edited:
We need a real Republican in office.

Hard to find these days since Trump took over the party and elected Republicans abandoned everything they once stood for. Sasse and Romney show some backbone once in a while but that's really an example of how bad the problem is.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
So I guess the power structure in the Democratic party won their battle a second time. They won their battle the first time with force, getting Clinton the nomination over Sanders. They won this battle with pressure and influence over Biden, to get Harris in the #2 spot.

Why do people talk about Warren in apocalyptic terms? For a normal, non-Trump president there's a Congress that is an effective moderator on policy and can actually legislate. Oh wait, maybe not, that was before Newt's Contract with America.

At some point all the money that Trump and his now captive Fed borrowed and pumped into the market is not going to be enough to keep it near current levels. And then there's the huge debt that he has run up even before the virus. Some time soon those bills will come due regardless of who is in office. When Trump says that if Biden is elected the market will drop...that is going to be true for whoever is in office.

Last edited:
Why do people talk about Warren in apocalyptic terms? For a normal, non-Trump president there's a Congress that is an effective moderator on policy and can actually legislate. Oh wait, maybe not, that was before Newt's Contract with America.

At some point all the money that Trump and his now captive Fed borrowed and pumped into the market is not going to be enough to keep it near current levels. And then there's the huge debt that he has run up even before the virus. Some time soon those bills will come due regardless of who is in office. When Trump says that if Biden is elected the market will drop is going to be true for whoever is in office.
They dislike her climate change proposals and think she's an over spender / over taxer.

Looking over the Dem Platform for 2020 here a couple interesting tidbits:
1. They declare support for public defending the rights of public unions and oppose legislation aimed at striking down the laws protecting public employees. Ironically the police unions are not supporting the Dems, despite the fact that they are probably the primary union body that needs to be reigned in the most.

2. They briefly declare support for encouraging profit sharing in corporations, which is something I've advocated before.

3. They advocate for an independent, national infrastructure bank to support investments in energy, water, internet, and transportation projects... this seems like a novel idea to me.

4. They support rolling back the Net Neutrality laws which were widely panned by public opinion. I'll be glad to see Ajit Pai out at the FCC.

5. Medicare for All didn't make it into the platform which upset a lot of the left wing of the party.

6. National Federal Student Loan Forgiveness didn't make it in, but they did include a provision that would allow people to discharge their debt via bankruptcy "as a measure of last resort" which should have broad support from college graduates.

Most us from Oklahoma dislike her saying that she is Native American, which she is not. Then she doubled down and had a test ran which showed that she was at most 1024th Native American. Then she got into it with the Cherokees when she said she was Cherokee and the Tribe said she definitely was not. It was also shown the "someone" had written "Native American" on a job application.

She made Oklahomans look too dumb to be a good liar. Certainly, being anti fossil fuel didn't help.

Most us from Oklahoma dislike her saying that she is Native American, which she is not. Then she doubled down and had a test ran which showed that she was at most 1024th Native American. Then she got into it with the Cherokees when she said she was Cherokee and the Tribe said she definitely was not. It was also shown the "someone" had written "Native American" on a job application.

She made Oklahomans look too dumb to be a good liar. Certainly, being anti fossil fuel didn't help.
Good thing she doesn't need to win Oklahoma. Also, I think that mistake pails in comparison to some of the pre-office faux pas that people are willing to write off for Politicians like Trump. You know, like actually having racist practices in his company and being sued for it, or hanging out with child molesters, or bragging about sexual assault, or running multiple enterprises into the ground, or founding a 'university' that defrauded its paying students....

Apparently being wrong about your family history (which I'm sure was told to you orally by your parents or grandparents) is a bigger problem.... LMAO. From now on every presidential candidate needs to do a DNA test to prove their heritage apparently. Also, that 1024th number is disingenous as the type of test she took doesn't even operate in that manner. The best they could determine was that she had an ancestor of Native American heritage between 6 and 10 generations ago which would be the difference between 1/64th and 1/1024th.

Last edited:
They dislike her climate change proposals and think she's an over spender / over taxer.

Thanks. I get it.

Trump did set records in annual increases in the national debt with even before Covid-19. People are dreaming if they think the US will never have to raise taxes to pay for this borrowing. Just pumping money from the Fed into the economy to keep the market up while the economy flounders is a house of cards.

Meanwhile as climate change worsens, more pandemics are on the way.

And an over regulator. She would bring the banking industry to it's knees. She would cause severe hardship in the economy, if she had the ability to regulate the way she wants to. Her desires on the banking industry are Draconian.

Good thing she doesn't need to win Oklahoma. Also, I think that mistake pails in comparison to some of the pre-office faux pas that people are willing to write off for Politicians like Trump. You know, like actually having racist practices in his company and being sued for it, or hanging out with child molesters, or bragging about sexual assault, or running multiple enterprises into the ground, or founding a 'university' that defrauded its paying students....

Apparently being wrong about your family history (which I'm sure was told to you orally by your parents or grandparents) is a bigger problem.... LMAO. From now on every presidential candidate needs to do a DNA test to prove their heritage apparently. Also, that 1024th number is disingenous as the type of test she took doesn't even operate in that manner. The best they could determine was that she had an ancestor of Native American heritage between 6 and 10 generations ago which would be the difference between 1/64th and 1/1024th.
Being wrong about your family history when using it on a job application for classification for gain. I'll will give you the 1/64 to 1/1024, I screwed up on that, but the point is she was still claiming Native American Heritage. By the way, Stillwell, Oklahoma has the highest Native American population of any city in the US. I am not Native American but I know a good deal from that way who take it very seriously. Now while we are at it Senator Blumenthal was a Vietnam Veteran until people got to checking and he remembered that he was NOT a Vietnam Veteran but just a fake hero.

During his 2010 Senate campaign, news report videos that showed Blumenthal claim that he'd served "in Vietnam" created a controversy.[21][22] Blumenthal denied having intentionally misled voters, but acknowledged having occasionally "misspoken" about his service record.[23] He later apologized to voters for remarks about his military service which he said had not been "clear or precise"

But there is a much bigger one than either of these. You want to talk Clinton? Bill Clinton. Will they release details about his travels with Epstein?

Hard to find these days since Trump took over the party and elected Republicans abandoned everything they once stood for. Sasse and Romney show some backbone once in a while but that's really an example of how bad the problem is.
And even Graham every once in a while.

Being wrong about your family history when using it on a job application for classification for gain. I'll will give you the 1/64 to 1/1024, I screwed up on that, but the point is she was still claiming Native American Heritage. By the way, Stillwell, Oklahoma has the highest Native American population of any city in the US. I am not Native American but I know a good deal from that way who take it very seriously. Now while we are at it Senator Blumenthal was a Vietnam Veteran until people got to checking and he remembered that he was NOT a Vietnam Veteran but just a fake hero.

During his 2010 Senate campaign, news report videos that showed Blumenthal claim that he'd served "in Vietnam" created a controversy.[21][22] Blumenthal denied having intentionally misled voters, but acknowledged having occasionally "misspoken" about his service record.[23] He later apologized to voters for remarks about his military service which he said had not been "clear or precise"

But there is a much bigger one than either of these. You want to talk Clinton? Bill Clinton. Will they release details about his travels with Epstein?
I'm more inclined for sympathy with Warren, my guess is that her family told her that she had a great great grandma that was a Cherokee and she went with it. It was certainly a mistake to put it on a form and one that she should apologize for (and has if I'm not mistaken). If anything, if I were a Cherokee, I would use her as a hostage to promote pro-Native legislation. Warren's mistake could actually turn out to be a good thing for Native Americans if they push her to support them because she previously lied about being one of them. I mean, it's blackmail, but it's her own fault.

As far as Vietnam goes, he could have said 'during' instead of 'in' and technically been correct, but his actions are certainly disingenuous and wrong. I would support him being primaried out, or even defeated in a general if it was the right Republican.

I'm more forgiving on the Indian heritage than some. Through out his entire life my dad who passed away in February, thought he was around 1/4 Cherokee, from family oral history.

His grandmother was thought to be ashamed of it, and did not talk about it. Because being a half-blood was not thought well of in her day. A month or two before he died, my step brother had a genetic test done. He had about the same Indian blood in him as Warren does!

So it was all an oral false whisperer. He even looked Indian, unlike Warren. He has a dark complexion, and high cheekbones. Mistakes are made and no one questions them, because word of mouth through a family can't all be wrong! Not. Needless to say, my brother never got the chance to tell my Dad. So he died without ever knowing that he wasn't Indian. That myth followed him from childhood to his grave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bendman
I'm more forgiving on the Indian heritage than some. Through out his entire life my dad who passed away in February, thought he was around 1/4 Cherokee, from family oral history.

His grandmother was thought to be ashamed of it, and did not talk about it. Because being a half-blood was not thought well of in her day. A month or two before he died, my step brother had a genetic test done. He had about the same Indian blood in him as Warren does!

So it was all an oral false whisperer. He even looked Indian, unlike Warren. He has a dark complexion, and high cheekbones. Mistakes are made and no one questions them, because word of mouth through a family can't all be wrong! Not. Needless to say, my brother never got the chance to tell my Dad. So he died without ever knowing he wasn't Indian. That myth followed him from childhood to his grave.
Ironically, I have an aunt who is a tribal member in Montana. She looks just about as white as I do, but she grew up on the reservation. None of her kids (my cousins) are members though.

Quite a diverse family, we have people of European, Native American, Muslim, and Mexican heritage.

Last edited:
And an over regulator. She would bring the banking industry to it's knees. She would cause severe hardship in the economy, if she had the ability to regulate the way she wants to. Her desires on the banking industry are Draconian.

Some regulation is still needed. Todays banks are far different animals than they were in 1999 as we saw in 2008. Larger and riskier with taxpayers as the ultimate guarantors.

Some regulation is still needed. Todays banks are far different animals than they were in 1999 as we saw in 2008. Larger and riskier with taxpayers as the ultimate guarantors.
Warren wants more than 'some' regulation.

Reactions: TUMe
What does Pence add other than he's a white man?

Seriously though, she's been a state AG as well as a Senate legislator. She would be the first person in the west wing from a historically black college / university (Howard).
Pence may not bring much to the table either but Harris is a horrible human. Her election team hated her, quit, went public about her poor character, and forced her to drop out of the presidential race. I would rather see no woman in the White House than to disgrace them with this sorry woman! On top of that, lets keep the facts straight. She is NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. Jamaican and Indian parents don’t make her African American!!!!!!!!!!!! She spent most of her youth in Canada, and doesn’t represent African Americans in any way, shape, or form.

Pence may not bring much to the table either but Harris is a horrible human. Her election team hated her, quit, went public about her poor character, and forced her to drop out of the presidential race. I would rather see no woman in the White House than to disgrace them with this sorry woman! On top of that, lets keep the facts straight. She is NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. Jamaican and Indian parents don’t make her African American!!!!!!!!!!!! She spent most of her youth in Canada, and doesn’t represent African Americans in any way, shape, or form.
Howard University seems to disagree with you... but let's play ball, so everyone who's parents aren't actually 1 generation removed from Africa isn't African American? I nor my parents have ever been to Scotland or Ireland yet, when they asked me today what my heritage was I still said Scottish and Irish because that's ancestrally where we were from.

What does make you African American Kanye?

I'm sure she was treated much differently in the states, due to her Jamaican heritage. It's so obvious physically, that she is Jamaican.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT