ADVERTISEMENT

Thank-You Harvard!!!!

barrister1602

I.T.S. Head Coach
Jan 24, 2007
Kathy Taylor picks Harvard Fellowship over TU Presidency. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!!

I don't think she was a serious candidate at TU. I actually thought she was a decent mayor, certainly more serious than the current yokel stumbling towards the end of his one term. I will say that I'm annoyed with her even referencing her interest in the TU job and the World playing along with that. It's almost like they want to say it's TU's loss. It's not.

If we wanted to hire an OU alum, we could do much better. Just sayin'.
This post was edited on 1/22 10:12 AM by Gold*

Originally posted by barrister1602:
Kathy Taylor picks Harvard Fellowship over TU Presidency. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!!
Bingo! How old is the president at Colorado School of Mines?

Originally posted by Gold*:
I don't think she was a serious candidate at TU. I actually thought she was a decent mayor, certainly more serious than the current yokel stumbling towards the end of his one term. I will say that I'm annoyed with her even referencing her interest in the TU job and the World playing along with that. It's almost like they want to say it's TU's loss. It's not. If we wanted to hire an OU alum, we could do much better. Just sayin'.

This post was edited on 1/22 10:12 AM by Gold*
I agree that she is waaaaaaaaaaay better than the numpty currently in office, but I would not want her has a president of TU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT