ADVERTISEMENT

TCU game thread

I don't think anyone knows what kind of 3 point shooting team we have after one game, but you seem to know even before a minute has been played
Really hope you are correct but not sure who it will be. I’ve seen most of the guys for over a year. Either in game or practice. Only one unknown was freshman Keyshawn. He may be the best shooter.

Really hope you are correct but not sure who it will be. I’ve seen most of the guys for over a year. Either in game or practice. Only one unknown was freshman Keyshawn. He may be the best shooter.

Im feeling pretty confident in my prediction that we’ll shoot better than 15%. Beyond that I just think we gotta wait to see more than 40 min of basketball, which I’ll probably say every year.

If you are going to lose your opener every year, better to lose to TCU than some of the teams we have played in the past. It is likely to be less of a quadrant killer.

If you are going to lose your opener every year, better to lose to TCU than some of the teams we have played in the past. It is likely to be less of a quadrant killer.
Since that was a neutral court it will probably be a Q3 loss but if TCU can do better than predicted it could move up to Q2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT