ADVERTISEMENT

TCU game thread

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Exciting start. KES and Williams are somethin. Bigs not so much.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
14-0 run TCU.

No discernible offense by us. Defense got lazy

Hey, called play to Ugboh. No one saw that coming.

Ugboh shooting free throws. Got em right where we want em.

Rachal still can't shoot. Bigs can't rebound. New guards look pretty good but we're blowing some rotations on defense.

Reactions: t-townpod
TCU has carved up the zone. Our guards are good enough to get us out of this, but will we play the best ones?

Looks to be an up and down year. Gotta rely on quickness and D. Not a lot of shooting talent out there.

I like the freshman Williams. More of him, please.

We definitely have talent at the guard position. The Keyshawns look good! We have to limit the second shots & stop with the unforced turnovers (Joiner!) & we should have a shot to win this game.

I wonder if we have a press or at least a good 1/2 court trap. We have a quickness advantage if we would exploit it.

More Williams, KES, and Ray I. and Rashal inside 15 feet. I have never liked Joiner at PG. You all know that. Jackson could make some things happen. Ugboh is a little better but needs to learn against lesser teams.

If we lose it will be two things: Rebounding and wide open threes on defense.

Reactions: Gold*
It looks like old fashioned Tulsa small ball. But we need to rebound better, the right guys need to shoot the 3s, and we need to take care of the ball.

Still with my pregame concerns. No inside game and average to poor 3 point shooting

Let’s see who we play in crunch time now. RI has to be the Big. KES and Rashal. Maybe Jackson.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Miles outplaying Williams now in Freshman contest. Hate to see that.

We have a bunch of guys that everyone knows aren't going to shoot 15% from 3 so I'm not sure what this means
It means we are not a great 3 point shooting team. 20% when you have no inside game spells trouble

It means we are not a great 3 point shooting team. 20% when you have no inside game spells trouble

I don't think anyone knows what kind of 3 point shooting team we have after one game, but you seem to know even before a minute has been played

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT