ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise: Supreme Court Packing Is Here! 🎁🎊

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
😂 Biden and the Dems wouldn’t tell us what we all knew they would do before the election but now that they have been selected, they make their plans public!

what's next for comrad Biden?
Lol well that’s a good question 😂. The administration paused the protections Trump put in place against China and Russia against our power grid, cancelled the Keystone Pipeline, eliminated sanctions against Iran who just announced that they are enriching uranium, stoped construction on the border, created a border crisis, cut jobs from Customs and Border Patrol, sanctioned Russia, re entered the Paris climate accord and WHO without restructuring the amount of money we pay in comparison to the rest of the world, provide financial aid to Palestine again, proposed HR1, proposed an infrastructure bill that has absolutely nothing to do with the infrastructure, proposed getting rid of ICE, promoted people within gov based minority status instead of performance, reimplemented the military paying for transgender surgery after the initial reason it was retracted was due to the extraordinary cost to the gov in comparison to the actual work preformed, putting together a panel to create reparations for descendants of slaves, and proposed taxing businesses and anybody making over $400,000. I wish I could say that was all.

Nice day for the Dems. Introduce court packing legislation and a resolution to abolish the electoral college.

is this really what the founders wanted. no more checks and balance; just three branches in lockstep

Nice day for the Dems. Introduce court packing legislation and a resolution to abolish the electoral college.
I don’t really agree with the number of justices proposed but it does bring the courts back to having one SC justice per circuit which for a long time was a historical precedent.

The electoral college is garbage and deserves to be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT