ADVERTISEMENT

📝 Larry Lewis Summer Position Analysis -- Defensive Line

What happened to the D lineman from Owasso? He got hurt at Ole Miss, I think it was an arm injury. Don't remember if he played after Ole Miss.
Is he out of eligibility or not back with the team?

What happened to the D lineman from Owasso? He got hurt at Ole Miss, I think it was an arm injury. Don't remember if he played after Ole Miss.
Is he out of eligibility or not back with the team?
If you are talking about H. Grant I think I remember him retiring due to injury. He was only a 2020 recruit. So this would have only been his fourth year here. For a minute I had him confused with a guy who entered the portal. I know I took him off my depth chart because of something posted here, likely by Chris. I did a search for his name and couldn't find the reference though.

Reactions: TUMU
If you are talking about H. Grant I think I remember him retiring due to injury. He was only a 2020 recruit. So this would have only been his fourth year here. For a minute I had him confused with a guy who entered the portal. I know I took him off my depth chart because of something posted here, likely by Chris. I did a search for his name and couldn't find the reference though.
Your are correct , I got to meet his dad up at Wyoming , great guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT