ADVERTISEMENT

Still more than 24 hours away from tip...

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:
And I've already got the butterflies.

This feeling and excitement is priceless.
Nice to see every AAC game on TV showing the STANDINGS during the games. Everyone can't help but look at the TOP.

It's fun to be excited again. When Saturday and at Houston (both likely), then we have a really Big Home Game with SMU. Win that one and TU has 3 straight home games, with only one contended, Temple.
This post was edited on 1/30 1:03 PM by mcane

Originally posted by mcane:

It's fun to be excited again. When Saturday and at Houston (both likely), then we have a really Big Home Game with SMU. When that one and TU has 3 straight home games, with only one contended, Temple.
Saturday night home game against SMU should be biggest crowd of the year. I hope 7000+

GO TU!!!

Would not surprise me at all if the SMU game is a sell out (especially if both teams streaks continue building up to the game). With a sudden interest in SMU basketball, it would not surprise me a bit if they have a pretty good amount of fans at the Reynold's Center.

Originally posted by ImaCanefan:
It will definitely be a sellout at their place.
At 7700 seats I would hope so. Time for TU fans to start turning Moody back into Reynolds South like back in the day. The '98, '99 and 2000 games had so much blue and gold in there it was ridiculous. And its not like SMU's teams those years were awful. They were decent with a terrible coach.

Originally posted by TU_BLA:

At 7700 seats I would hope so. Time for TU fans to start turning Moody back into Reynolds South like back in the day. The '98, '99 and 2000 games had so much blue and gold in there it was ridiculous. And its not like SMU's teams those years were awful. They were decent with a terrible coach.
The main difference is they had about 3000 season ticket holders then. Now nearly a sell out and few left for TU fans. I suspect they could not seat our 10 busses of fans like they did that night.

Originally posted by I.I.:
Originally posted by TU_BLA:

The main difference is they had about 3000 season ticket holders then. Now nearly a sell out and few left for TU fans. I suspect they could not seat our 10 busses of fans like they did that night.
I looked at Stub Hub and Vivid both have plenty of seats for the game in Dallas.

BLA you're right we need to get a bunch of TU fans down there for the game at Moody.

GO TU!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT