ADVERTISEMENT

Stevie Clark sues OSU and Travis Ford

Breach of contact because he didn't get the camaro?

Over a three month period he was suspended for smoking weed. Arrested when seen rolling a blunt in a car and then ticketing for peeing out of a moving car.

Transferred to a D2 school and lasted a month before they had enough. While not an NBA guy he did manage to waste his considerable talent and likely could have played overseas.

No idea. My guess would be that he was diagnosed with ADD and given drugs to help with his studies. I heard he was addicted to weed and simply couldn't stop smoking. He had numerous meetings with coaches and other people in the athletic dept about his "issue" and was asked to distance himself from his old high school friends. Suppose the drug could have had something to do with his addiction.

Yeah they didn't carry thru with their illegal enticement, so they are all at fault for my failure to get to the NBA. They forced me to take a prescription drug which f*#*ed with my medical marijane, and the star player hazed me the whole time. Prolly sounded good in his head when he was stoned.

This lawsuit is allsome. Discovery will be comedy. I need to figure out a way to do an amicus brief about how Travis Ford is a weirdo.

It's really hard to be addicted to marijuana. More often than not, it's an OCD type issue. It's still gross though. Sorry it turned out this way for him. He could play.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I wonder if Radar O'Reilly made any promises to him to get him to transfer to Ottumwa, Iowa!!!

I'd be upset too if I didn't get the Camero I was promised. I mean, come on coach, alumni, etc. you're slipping.

<----- will take used Camaro if coach still has it. So long as it didn't belong to Byron Houston.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT