ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game thread

Arky had their worst team ever the year that John L Smith was the coach and we still couldn’t best them. I can’t imagine this team being worse.

Hard to say what they’re going to look like with a new coaching staff and vastly different system. I was speaking purely from a talent standpoint. I’ve been told be someone who should know that athletically (specifically speed) they do not resemble and SEC team.

For those of us that can't make it!
Would appreciate some insights of what goes on today!
Im excited about the progress our QB‘s are making. On the flip side, I’m hoping the progress our Dline is making will improve the play of our our Oline. They will need all the help they can get again teams like Texas and even a down Arkansas. The secondary and LB‘s corps seem like they will be the deciding factor in many games for this year. I’m looking forward to seeing an improved product this fall!

Im excited about the progress our QB‘s are making. On the flip side, I’m hoping the progress our Dline is making will improve the play of our our Oline. They will need all the help they can get again teams like Texas and even a down Arkansas. The secondary and LB‘s corps seem like they will be the deciding factor in many games for this year. I’m looking forward to seeing an improved product this fall!
Our OL should be the ones helping our DL improve. I've heard from many that this upcoming version of the OL may actually be better than last year and the year before and a little extra nasty on the side. If so, our RBs may run for a combined 3k again.

Reactions: shon46
And again & again. Don't forget about T.K. Wilkerson-a real stud who surely will be red-shirted this season because we are so deep @ RB. Hope he deals well w/ the RS. TU Football: 1st,last,always!
If so, our RBs may run for a combined 3k again.

And again & again. Don't forget about T.K. Wilkerson-a real stud who surely will be red-shirted this season because we are so deep @ RB. Hope he deals well w/ the RS. TU Football: 1st,last,always!
Completely forget. If he has the blocking down, I wouldn't be surprised to see TK play like Shamari played last year. We have some really talented RBs on campus. Grab Darius Boone from Union and we can start being called the new "Tailback U"

Reactions: quincy101
TK will be a nice addition and is going to be a bruising back for us going forward. A redshirt will really benefit him and allow him to add to that outstanding frame of his as it would any freshman. I think most coaches would love to redshirt all of them and give them a chance to acclimate and learn the system.

My favorite thing about our running backs is that they keep coming from the Tulsa area. Boone would be awesome. The kid from BTWashington that just committed to Nebraska would have been nice also.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT