ADVERTISEMENT

SOS Tulsa ... AAC 0-2

The Nation of UCF

I.T.S. Position Coach
Aug 31, 2001
...... good luck vs. the Chippy's ..... get the league out of the "toilet bowl" ..

Last edited:
992478._UY100_.jpg

Reactions: TU_BLA
Thank god we're floating now. We're using our blue toilet bowl ring as a floatation device until the next AAC bowl game.

Pull us out Temple, USF, and Memphis, We're not counting on Navy for anything the way they collapsed lately.

Anybody that Baby Ruth's us is gonna have to pay next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU_BLA
I feel bad for Rush not at least get that 11 yards for the school record.
I don't. Play better.

Who was it, Nykesha Sales from UCONN, who scored a basket with a torn Achilles to become the all time leader in UCONN history and people went off on her and Auriemma because it violated the spirit of the game? Hell, Rush played the last quarter against our backups and couldn't get it.

Rush is the next Andy Dalton should he even be considered for the NFL. Actually, the NFL got a look at a much better QB yesterday - Dane Evans.

I thought Rush was going for a conference record? He over and underthrew a TON of passes.

I don't. Play better.

Who was it, Nykesha Sales from UCONN, who scored a basket with a torn Achilles to become the all time leader in UCONN history and people went off on her and Auriemma because it violated the spirit of the game? Hell, Rush played the last quarter against our backups and couldn't get it.
Dane played an extra series just to get to 300. Once he got to 300 yards passing, he was right out of there.

Tulsa was/is AAC's best team at the end... BS calls prevented them from running the AAC table. Coulda shoulda been 11-1, playing in a NY day bowl. IF (big IF), Tulsa can find a ready QB in the Spring, then Tulsa is a legit candidate next year to get there.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
It would have been fun for TU to have been matched up with WKU. Boca would have been as good as Miami. Still don't understand the awful matchup.

BTW, I thought the TU game broadcast crew was bad until I watched the Memphis game.

Speaking of G5, Aresco's stumping for P-5 inclusion has gone down the toilet along with Houston,Cent Fla, Memphis, and who else I wonder? We would have had a very good chance against any of those 3 AACK! opponents, but Nooooooo! TU v. WKU would have been fun & might have set a record for the most points scored in bowl history. Aresco chose unwisely.

TU v. WKU would have been fun & might have set a record for the most points scored in bowl history. Aresco chose unwisely.

It would have been a prime time 50+ point margin of victory for us had this matchup occurred.

They really did a number on our matchup. I can't tell if our complaints pissed off the league or they are just crazy or don't know what they are doing or all of the above.

I don't know how much sway the bowl itself has over the team invited. I do think that Memphis had a better time slot and a better opponent; same with Houston; and TU finished ahead of both teams in the West standings.

I would have preferred a 1 point win over WKU than a blowout over CMU.

BTW, I thought the TU game broadcast crew was bad until I watched the Memphis game.
Bestwick and Bellotti were fine. You have to understand that parts of these early games are always going to be spent hyping the playoff and other such games. It is what it is. Now the production value of our game was brutal. Several times ESPN came back from commercial late and we missed a play or two.

Reactions: 4tu2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT