ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Anyone but Pritchard. Still not sold on Konkol. Wait for portal and bigs coming but I just know he won at La tech with coach white’s players and a NBA guy. That is what has always concerned me

Losing by 20 to the next worst team in the conference with their best player out. Wow! Will we win another game this season?

Reactions: t-townpod
I think it's more than just.... "the cupboard was left empty".

Some of these mistakes have little to do with size or athleticism and everything to do with players not playing smart defense.... and I put that on the coach.

Anyone but Pritchard. Still not sold on Konkol. Wait for portal and bigs coming but I just know he won at La tech with coach white’s players and a NBA guy. That is what has always concerned me
He didn’t have White’s players the last 4 years. 😀And he recruited the NBA player.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Sorry but switching over to NFL. Again too painful to keep watching.

SMU made major improvement in the Hawaii tourney or had three lucky games in a row. I'll wait to see how they do over the next 5 or 6 games to pass judgement on them being the 2nd worst team in the league. Apparently they played hero ball too much, and were pressed to pass more by the coach. Will wait a minute to see if that improved them as a team.

We have 2 guys giving us some offense, Griffin has 20 while Selebangue has 18 and 8.

Those are the only 2 that should see many minutes next year

Nutall is playing Pritchard like a fine violin. AP getting beat almost every time. It is getting hard to watch that over and over.

Reactions: TU 1978
Selebangue will start next year. He is a good scorer and rebounder but struggles on post defense and doesn’t alter or block shots. On the bright side he doesn’t foul out a lot.

I didn’t expect much this season after years of Haith. It will take time to recover and rebuild.

I think it's more than just.... "the cupboard was left empty".

Some of these mistakes have little to do with size or athleticism and everything to do with players not playing smart defense.... and I put that on the coach.
walkie talkie soldier GIF by South Park

I have nothing to say
Last post of the year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT