ADVERTISEMENT

Smu game thread

No movement without the ball. SMU can double Idowu since Richie the only outside threat.

Poor shooting, poor rebounding, poor defense, turnovers.....now all we are missing is the poor free throw shooting, which is sure to come

The annual Reynolds Center clock crash. That’s two shots in your official drinking game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Why do we have so much problem with the shot clocks? Christ almighty. At least is stopped the SMU run.

Our new shot clock guy is having trouble. But no practice since we only play road games.

Why does the American have so much trouble getting people to operate the clock properly?

Seen enough.
This team stinks like no other.
JP era bad.
Bad.
Just bad.

Haith needs to go. I really wish him well and success. But, this is some of the most painful basketball I've seen from a Tulsa team in years....

Seen enough.
This team stinks like no other.
JP era bad.
Bad.
Just bad.

Haith needs to go. I really wish him well and success. But, this is some of the most painful basketball I've seen from a Tulsa team in years....
What will our seed be in the conference tourney

Everything tonight just sucks. They have double digit turnovers. But we are down by double digits because we have no guards. Jackson gets hurt. Refs are assholes. Clock is broken. Annoying broadcast crew. Chargois’ tattoo is ugly.

Reactions: TU 1978
Lucky to be close. One of worst halves of the season with no offensive energy. SMU is really bad, worse than ECU. I think no Jank is hurting them.

Reactions: Gold*
11-3 run over like almost 9 mins to finish the half. Haywood played nearly every minute of it. KES played a really good chunk of it.

We can not win playing 5 on 4 or 5 on 3.

Time for Frank’s brilliant halftime adjustments that he does so well with his brilliant adjustments can’t wait to see us make our usual great 2nd half run in a close finish just like Monty it ain’t over till it’s over so why waste your energy in the first half.

Quick Halftime Assessment...

SMU has WAY more talent. I’m sure their fanbase is always frustrated.

Because SMU’s athletes are quicker/stronger, they’re having a fairly easy time covering us in man.

The good news - This is an awful to watch, super sloppy game. These are games TU wins!

Need to rebound better, and hope Rachal and Jackson come alive.

I hope not.....he seemed to be walking it off on the sideline

Looked like he took it hard on the shin, that's a hit and miss type thing. He may be right back, he may miss some games or anything in between.

Looked like he took it hard on the shin, that's a hit and miss type thing. He may be right back, he may miss some games or anything in between.

He came right back in and was pulled because of a 2nd foul.

Frank keeps pulling Jackson out of the game. It’s almost like Frank doesn’t want to win when he does boneheaded things like that.

Jackson was hurt and had two fouls. Like I said, this kid with the controller is an idiot and will end up at OSU.

We just have absolutely zero shooting on our team. We desperately need a Lawson Korita or Jeriah Horne on this team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT