ADVERTISEMENT

Slight change to uniforms

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
Added Golden and Hurricane on the pants. I think that's the only difference.

DkluRacV4AA1FZY.jpg

DkluRaaUcAUkShK.jpg

They have a small Hurricane Flag on the side at the bottom as well.

Not crazy about the Golden Hurricane on the pants, but the helmets are tuff.

BTW, if anyone wears those pants in that manner they will be flagged and sent off the field. New NCAA rules requires that the pant goes below the knees with a knee pad present. Jerseys must tuck in. They’re almost going NFL uniform code on us

Very nice. Classic Look. I would like to see this with the Tulsa logo including flags on the helmets. IMO that would be perfection.

Reactions: TU_BLA
BTW, if anyone wears those pants in that manner they will be flagged and sent off the field. New NCAA rules requires that the pant goes below the knees with a knee pad present. Jerseys must tuck in. They’re almost going NFL uniform code on us

Wow.
I didn't hear about that.
Most players haven't worn knee pads in years.

Uni Watch posted a side by side to compare to last year. I think all the changes are an improvement:

Uni Watch posted a side by side to compare to last year. I think all the changes are an improvement:

I don't know. I like the red outline of the text and numbers better. Makes it stand out more. Besides I like red all over as an accent, which is what I consider red outline of text. Other than that I like everything else on the new uniforms.

I hope we stick to the blue and gold for every game, It is confusing when we switch to black or red--or whatever. Makes you have to think twice about who your team mates are.

I hope we stick to the blue and gold for every game, It is confusing when we switch to black or red--or whatever. Makes you have to think twice about who your team mates are.

Unfortunately, we will be starting on the wrong foot with that as the home opener is a whiteout.

They usually do that to keep our players cooler in the heat of August. I know that FAU game was a scorcher.

Ah good point, I forget how hot it is on the field, in full pads, in early September.

Disregard my faux whining.

Love the slightly modified top.
Love the gold helmet.
Don't like the text down the side of the pants...at all. Too much. I'd be good with a TU flag logo on the hip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT