ADVERTISEMENT

Since trump lost

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
Cobert is going to have to retire because I'm sure he will not mock or criticize biden like he did with his obsession over Trump. And his non-trump act isn't funny. We will miss his nightly tirades and tantrums.

When will the dems and media move on?

Trump loves to taunt and do things that drive the left insane.

Cobert is going to have to retire because I'm sure he will not mock or criticize biden like he did with his obsession over Trump. And his non-trump act isn't funny. We will miss his nightly tirades and tantrums.
I wish comedy shows would leave ALL politics out of their show, if I watch a comedy show , I want to laugh, not think of politics

Shows like this, (Right or Left) along with the new comedy show with Obama are nothing more than Psyops unleashed on our population, targeting the hearts and minds of our young people.

I miss Colbert Report!

Also, since religion keeps being discussed on here. I thought I’d point out Colbert is a devout Catholic. I primarily bring it up because a few on her dislike him because of his politics, even though he’s much more like them than they think.

Reactions: astonmartin708
Carson is funny no matter what his subject matter is. Your taste is subject to your politics, not the other way round, related to Carson. But then his humor is a bit more dry. That often takes intelligence to fully appreciate.
I really kinda hated Leno. Letterman was better. Honestly Craig Ferguson was one of the best in terms of wit but he was self deprecating so he didn’t come off as smug. Colbert is probably just as witty but he does come off as pretentious. Kimmel and Fallon are alright and they have some good interactions with guests occasionally. I dont watch them for their current events commentary though.

Letterman was a terrible interviewer. He would talk over his guest.
Some of the people with the best jokes or the best questions aren’t always the best interviewers per se. Fallon is great with his guests but he just lines up softballs and tossles their hair. Colbert’s interviews are much more informative and he tends to have higher brow guests. It’s kind of like the difference between Dick Cavett and Johnny Carson. Cavett wasn’t as funny as Carson but he had better interviews.

The best show for interviews right now is arguably ‘hot ones’ because it’s hard as hell to concoct a made up answer when your mouth is on fire from spicy wings. I’d love to see more politicians forced to do that. I want them explaining their stance on Medicare for All while they’re fighting off some ghost pepper-habanero sauce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT