ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Haith Question

So then your earlier responses weren't really well founded were they?

The name calling, the crazy selective post from another board earlier, trying to get me to delete a post because of someone else's joke, don't really sound calm and rational if it was already too late do they?
I'm going to post about this one last time. I was very calm and rational. And Yesterday it would have been a good idea to erase this thread/that post. It wasn't.

It is doubtful that any thread on this board will affect the TU sports program negatively. But there is always a remote chance it will, especially when it discusses matters like this one. You were making d@mn sure that if there is any way a thread can affect the program negatively, that you had a part in it. But eradicating the thread or post only does any good if it is in an hour or two, not the next day. The limit of it being of any use was at the outside, very early this morning.

And Shon is not on here a lot, so I figured it would be of no use posting to him because it would probably be days before he saw it. That's why I posted to you and Chris/moderators last night. The rest of it was just my responses to what you posted.

You get on peoples nerves, and that's more evident on the conference boards. I see you getting into it with people a lot over there. That was why I brought that over here. But that was unrelated and should not have been brought up by me, mea culpa. Thus my apology to rest of the board about going on a tangent about posts on the conference board. I still hold to that apology.

I'm going to post about this one last time. I was very calm and rational. And Yesterday it would have been a good idea to erase this thread/that post. It wasn't.

It is doubtful that any thread on this board will affect the TU sports program negatively. But there is always a remote chance it will, especially when it discusses matters like this one. You were making d@mn sure that if there is any way a thread can affect the program negatively, that you had a part in it. But eradicating the thread or post only does any good if it is in an hour or two, not the next day. The limit of it being of any use was at the outside, very early this morning.

And Shon is not on here a lot, so I figured it would be of no use posting to him because it would probably be days before he saw it. That's why I posted to you and Chris/moderators last night. The rest of it was just my responses to what you posted.

You get on peoples nerves, and that's more evident on the conference boards. I see you getting into it with people a lot over there. That was why I brought that over here. But that was unrelated and should not have been brought up by me, mea culpa. Thus my apology to rest of the board about going on a tangent about posts on the conference board. I still hold to that apology.

I see, so its everyone else's fault that you can't control yourself. You were perfectly justified because of....well I'm not really sure. I guess because I get under your skin, on the conference board when I wasn't talking to you, or on here when I wasn't even responding to you. Since Shon isn't on here a lot and you have to direct your anger some where you just randomly responded. Yet, you're not angry or being irrational, even though this is a pattern with you on this board.

Nice apology.....to the board........kind of.

Reactions: TULSARISING
giphy.gif

I see, so its everyone else's fault that you can't control yourself. You were perfectly justified because of....well I'm not really sure. I guess because I get under your skin, on the conference board when I wasn't talking to you, or on here when I wasn't even responding to you. Since Shon isn't on here a lot and you have to direct your anger some where you just randomly responded. Yet, you're not angry or being irrational, even though this is a pattern with you on this board.

Nice apology.....to the board........kind of.
Blah, blah blah. Ow, that pillow hurt.

Lol. This is one of the crazier, off-tangent threads I've seen in a while...and it made no sense being posted on the football board.

It should have been originally posted on the quidditch board.

Can someone recap what happened for me in this thread and why Shon and the other dude want to get into the octagon together? I’m all sort of lost

Can someone recap what happened for me in this thread and why Shon and the other dude want to get into the octagon together? I’m all sort of lost

Shon has an awful stand up routine.

Gmoney is a heckler.

Most important, TU4ever2 is right.

Bonus fact: A bragging UTEP fan once earned the school the clever Gold* nick name "Tallest Midget".

Alternative fact: Lil Eric Cooley corrected it to smallest giant, saying it was more positive, before asking a Clancy therapy dog if it was ok to pet him, then gently scratched behind its ears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT