ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle...

I spoke with a veteran yesterday. He’s a bit older than me but not by much. He agreed, “we’re in it.”

Normal times I wouldn’t even tell you race, but yes, he was blacc. I have told y’all more times than I care to count that 90% of the ppl I am around are blacc.

I agree that things have been going downhill since 9/11.
Trump being elected and his behaviors have accelerated things so much that we may be past the point of return.

Restated, his divide and conquer stance during his term may well take us into civil war, regardless of whether or not he is re-elected.

I don't want to see two idiots and their silly disputes.(or in this case four idiots) It isn't my dispute, and it happens every day. Not part of my world. This stuff happens all the time. It happened yesterday, it happened 20 years ago. The escalation is not so extreme as the media(far left and far right) are making it out to be. It happens between whites, it happens between blacks, it happens between hispanics. Sometimes it happens between different races. The media picks that up every time. They pretty much ignore crap like this when it is between people of the same race. Between races is their dog whistle.

Racists like rippen so want a race war, and they are doing their damndest to make it seem imminent. Those types feel threatened, so they desperately want to protect their dissipating influence. We have a catalyst in our Presidency who gives a voice to all this. He goads rippen types into the open, to voice their feelings. Those types of people help perpetuate what the media publicizes, with as much of a megaphone as they can find. That's where the internet sucks out loud.

Used to, Rippen types generally kept their mouths shut because they didn't want to be persecuted for their views by the majority of people. Trump gives them a voice, and confidence to use it. When Trump gets out of office his influence will not just instantly disapear, but it will disappear. His influence will dissipate over the year or two after he gets out of office. I reallly wish Trumps tax records would come out. If there was obvious and damning evidence that he had Russian influence being held over him, that would cut the time his influence would take to go away.

The far left are idiots, they are playing the game that Trump wants them to. If they would just shut up on some of this stuff, then Trump would not get the attention he so desperately craves. It takes two to tango. Hopefully Trump and the far left's conflicts will reach enough of a crescendo over the next four months, that it guarantees he will be a one term President.. Then we can get on with our long journey back to normalcy. If we have to put up with this crap on a daily basis, then let's get it over with. Make it the loudest din possible, in order to bring about some future solitude.

Hopefully the next Republican president will not be a Trump surrogate. The less we have of them, the quicker we return to normalcy. Ideally by the time the next Republican wins the office, four years will extinguish Trump surrogates popularity. If Biden wins, I hope he doesn't push a bunch of Warren type policies. A sedate four years with moderate success and no big controversies would help that along. Ideally a vaccine in Januaryish, will eliminate the Covid thing from causing any great problems in the economy, and quash that problem. We need to gain some respect back in the world, and recover from the advances made by Russia and China in this turbulent time.

Last edited:
I don't want to see two idiots and their silly disputes.(or in this case four idiots) It isn't my dispute, and it happens every day. Not part of my world. This stuff happens all the time. It happened yesterday, it happened 20 years ago. The escalation is not so extreme as the media(far left and far right) are making it out to be. It happens between whites, it happens between blacks, it happens between hispanics. Sometimes it happens between different races. The media picks that up every time. They pretty much ignore crap like this when it is between people of the same race. Between races is their dog whistle.

Racists like rippen so want a race war, and they are doing their damndest to make it seem imminent. Those types feel threatened, so they desperately want to protect their dissipating influence. We have a catalyst in our Presidency who gives a voice to all this. He goads rippen types into the open, to voice their feelings. Those types of people help perpetuate what the media publicizes, with as much of a megaphone as they can find. That's where the internet sucks out loud.

Used to, Rippen types generally kept their mouths shut because they didn't want to be persecuted for their views by the majority of people. Trump gives them a voice, and confidence to use it. When Trump gets out of office his influence will not just instantly disapear, but it will disappear. His influence will dissipate over the year or two after he gets out of office. I reallly wish Trumps tax records would come out. If there was obvious and damning evidence that he had Russian influence being held over him, that would cut the time his influence would take to go away.

The far left are idiots, they are playing the game that Trump wants them to. If they would just shut up on some of this stuff, then Trump would not get the attention he so desperately craves. It takes two to tango. Hopefully Trump and the far left's conflicts will reach enough of a crescendo over the next four months, that it guarantees he will be a one term President.. Then we can get on with our long journey back to normalcy. If we have to put up with this crap on a daily basis, then let's get it over with. Make it the loudest din possible, in order to bring about some future solitude.

Hopefully the next Republican president will not be a Trump surrogate. The less we have of them, the quicker we return to normalcy. Ideally by the time the next Republican wins the office, four years will extinguish Trump surrogates popularity. If Biden wins, I hope he doesn't push a bunch of Warren type policies. A sedate four years with moderate success and no big controversies would help that along. Ideally a vaccine in Januaryish, will eliminate the Covid thing from causing any great problems in the economy, and quash that problem. We need to gain some respect back in the world, and recover from the advances made by Russia and China in this turbulent time.
I don’t ever recall being one to willingly keep my mouth shut nor refrain from running it..

Yes the board is painfully aware of that.
Yeah, not sure why he said that. By the way, I never got around to posting it but it’s disgusting what happened inside that “CHAZ” or “CHOP” with those two teenagers joyriding in a stolen Jeep when they got quite literally chopped down by the untrained, fat left “security force!” You hear what sounds to be at least 250 rifle rounds shot quickly into the Jeep (or toward it) & as they approach it one of the shooters says, “oh, you’re still alive?” & then by audio he either shoots him or may have started beating his face in with the butt of a rifle.

It was SOOO BAD I can’t believe those people who shot that many times when they were just trying to leave (didn’t hit anyone didn’t try to hit anyone) & yet those people still shot so many times - it’s a miracle one of the two survived & no one else was shot!

And they still play that game(the media) even in the article about it.

Still trying to figure out which is worse between white liberals, neocons/RINOs & claim-to-be-conservative-but-hate-DjT Republicans...

Unfortunately, I think white liberals are still the worst. The other two come in at a very close second.

I actually wonder if people who don’t support the president realize they’re actively supporting pedophilia. Surely, you know this, right?

something like 150x more child sex traffickers/pedo arrests under 3.5 years of Trump than 24 years of Obama Bush Clinton!

how is that even possible?! I’ll tell you how - the previous admins didn’t just enable child sex trafficking, they actively participated! One shouldn’t be surprised considering Obama is first gay president.

I shouldn’t say that - maybe he’s not the first gay president but he’s definitely the first one to be married to a man. Find me a photo of Michelle Obama pregnant. Don’t worry, you can’t.

Seriously those kids aren’t their kids. Sasha & Malia whatever their fuccn names are or aren’t those aren’t their kids. I used to know their real names but they belong to some friend of Obama. 2 guys don’t = a child, ever. As in never in history due to scientific impossibility.

If Michelle Obama isn’t Michael Robinson, then where the fucc is Michael Robinson & why can’t we find him, where did he go, what happened to him? Why can’t Michelle Obama run for president or VP? Because Michael Robinson wasn’t born in the USA.

I hope you are correct.
Just look at all the left wing media outlets going belly up from vice to vox to the guardian hell even the NYT is losing their best opinion editor.

Meanwhile conservative media outlets are surging literally swimming in profits.

now of course the Dems are gonna try to cheat but even that effort is failing as most Dems don’t know how to vote at the booth much less how to fill out a ,ail in ballot lol

they can’t win they don’t know how to! I guess they weren’t taught how to do that while getting their gender studies or lesbian dance theory degrees lmao

They always say that you can’t say white pride. Well, I’m proud of being part of the (by far) least violent race across the entire world. Anyone who denies facts can succ it.

I wish one of these lefties could point to me at a single example of white people doing drive by shootings or shooting up a funeral of a rival gang member. I really do. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

The solution is EDUCATION.

Learn a skill so you can support yourself.
Learn how world governments work
Learn US and local government, and civics.
Learn personal finance.
Learn respect, disipline and self reliance.

It’s amazing some people would actually expect removing law & order to be “chill”.

The CHOP was chill. The later shootings were not in the CHOP. The Seattle police has been under the supervision of a federal judge for years because of its excessive use of violence. Floyd rally was a final straw. The overall violence probably less than if the police had pushed back hard. Tulsa is more upset by CHOP than Seattle.

Congratulations to Tulsa for calm way it handled the Trump rally. Class act. Good you were left alone to handle it.

In Portland Trump and his DHS troops are ignoring the mayor, the governor, its Congressmen, and the Constitution to ramp up drama .

The CHOP was chill. The later shootings were not in the CHOP. The Seattle police has been under the supervision of a federal judge for years because of its excessive use of violence. Floyd rally was a final straw. The overall violence probably less than if the police had pushed back hard. Tulsa is more upset by CHOP than Seattle.

Congratulations to Tulsa for calm way it handled the Trump rally. Class act. Good you were left alone to handle it.

In Portland Trump and his DHS troops are ignoring the mayor, the governor, its Congressmen, and the Constitution to ramp up drama .
You do understand that we think you are foolish or being lied to when you say things like that. Six unplated cars circling at night with masked men and assault weapons as self appointed police. At least: 2 murders, 2 rapes, 6 armed robberies, 8 thefts, 11 aggravated assaults, 14 simple assaults. Astronomically high crime rates compared to the same period a year prior. This is just what was reported. I have friends that live in the area. They heard screams at night. The numbers are higher. As for the other two shootings near the CHOP, police were delayed in responding and when allowed to arrive the crime scene had been swept clean by others. It was broadcast live on Facebook. None of this stuff ever works and that’s because there are people in this world that are bad. Some are even evil. No matter how “chill” things are in broad daylight for a day or two, those predators soon gather. Normally, we have what are called police to protect us. That wasn’t good enough for CHOP. They quickly formed their own Gun Club wanna be posse police force. The ones caught on tape were total goobers except for one guy and then there was the dude claiming he was a “Warlord”. I guess he counts as “police”. If it was chill and you didn’t need police. Why were those guys out there? Why were they tolerated?

Dont mistake what people believe with what they vote for. People want their families and their money safe. A majority of Americans are still vulnerable to being manipulated into believing, in one context or another, that people of other races are a threat to both their money and their family, and Im not just talking about the slim white majority. Both parties look to manipulate those feelings into a winning coalition. Both can put such winning coalitions together for this race. The only test will be who turns out to vote for each coalition. In a Trump’s case, he’s at a disadvantage because the election is a referendum on him because he cast himself as a disrupter. And now he has record to answer for. When the stock market boomed and unemployment were at record lows he had a winning coalition. Now that the economy is at cliff’s edge and it appears that he relies too much upon his son-in-law and it’s clear that much of the middle political management can’t seem to break the inertia of the bureaucracy and institute real reform, he may have problems. But if he loses, don’t think just because those people don’t vote for him they don’t believe what he believes. Far from it. They just expect results.

And they’ll take the hope of stuff getting fixed and vote for a washed up demented panderer to Marxists with forty years of racism and sexist behavior under his belt claiming he’s woke before they will vote for the President again unless solutions happen real quick.

So absurd. Total propaganda. The Border Patrol has an entire advanced training facility in Harper’s Ferry WVa. It’s a college campus like atmosphere. Hundreds of police train there, on dozens of topics including crowd control, crowd dispersion, and less lethal tactics. Agencies from all over the world go there. It’s a big deal. Who do you think knows more about crowd control and agitator identification? People who shoot pepper spray at armed people trying to rush our border (which happens more than you think) or some local SWAT team who has spent the last three years serving warrants and training for active shooters? Just to qualify to apply to be in BORTAC you have to graduate from several months long courses held at the Advanced center, including crowd dispersion.

Reactions: shon46 and TUMe
Just to qualify to apply to be in BORTAC you have to graduate from several months long courses held at the Advanced center, including crowd dispersion.

Crowd dispersion on the border with non-citizens is not the same as dealing with American citizens protesting unless one considers protestors as the same as illegal immigrants. The violence left Portland along with Borac's camos.

Crowd dispersion on the border with non-citizens is not the same as dealing with American citizens protesting unless one considers protestors as the same as illegal immigrants. The violence left Portland along with Borac's camos.
The point is that the hysterical news story said they don’t have any experience dealing with disruptive crowds, when in fact a 12 year old doing a fact check would learn in 2 minutes that the unit was created for that very purpose decades ago. It makes you very quickly disconnect from the rest of the article and the arguments it supports.

I was under the impression both immigrants and Americans were people. And yes, I think they are the same and worthy of equal respect ... When they aren’t lighting courthouses on fire.

A domestic war is the dumbest idea ever. See Sherman's march to the sea. Stoneman tore up the Southern railroads and set the South back decades and they still lost. The Civil War was the bloodiest war in US history. Both sides now are made up of trouble makers but there is no real feeling that we need a good war. The last time the Federals were better armed, supplied and ready. The advantage is much greater now.

Once Trump is gone, talk of a Civil War will be gone. It is campaign talk.

Once Trump is gone, talk of a Civil War will be gone. It is campaign talk.

The damage that Trump is doing will not suddenly vanish even if he is gone. And his going won't be easy; it will be a cluster.

The people that I know most supportive of Trump are fast to admit that he is a vile, horrible human being, but to justify their support they claim that Pelosi and Biden will immediately make the US into "a socialist paradise" (IOW raise taxes). The national debt, unemployment, days playing golf, and other digs at Obama are suddenly just fine. Once again the key issues reduces to taxes and demonizing strong women. Although for Trump it's all about reelection and staying out of jail.

The damage that Trump is doing will not suddenly vanish even if he is gone. And his going won't be easy; it will be a cluster.

The people that I know most supportive of Trump are fast to admit that he is a vile, horrible human being, but to justify their support they claim that Pelosi and Biden will immediately make the US into "a socialist paradise" (IOW raise taxes). The national debt, unemployment, days playing golf, and other digs at Obama are suddenly just fine. Once again the key issues reduces to taxes and demonizing strong women. Although for Trump it's all about reelection and staying out of jail.
So who do you know that wants a Civil War? I didn't vote for either of the dummies that ran last time, I voted 3rd party not because he would win but as a protest. Unfortunately I doubt we will have even that option this time. You have told us Trump's weak points now tell us why Biden has ran about 5 times over 27 years and never been president. Never even been nominated.

So who do you know that wants a Civil War? I didn't vote for either of the dummies that ran last time, I voted 3rd party not because he would win but as a protest. Unfortunately I doubt we will have even that option this time. You have told us Trump's weak points now tell us why Biden has ran about 5 times over 27 years and never been president. Never even been nominated.

Why is that even a question other than to change the subject from more important ones?

Justifying Trump's vileness and his damage to our country by assuming a socialist apocalypse if Biden is elected when there is nothing in his background that would lead to that characterization is unfortunately the kind of irrationality that got us here to begin with.

Why is that even a question other than to change the subject from more important ones?

Justifying Trump's vileness and his damage to our country by assuming a socialist apocalypse if Biden is elected when there is nothing in his background that would lead to that characterization is unfortunately the kind of irrationality that got us here to begin with.
I was responding to your response to my post.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN APOCALYPSE REGARDLESS WHO IS ELECTED. Then you changed to subject not me. But that is the way dirty tricks go when you post.

Also, I wasn't justifying any of the crap that Trump or Biden do. I have not seen any of the conservatives on this board pushing a civil war as a likely outcome or even something that is possible. We lost a guy like you who liked to twist other people's posts...I hope we haven't found him.

Not sure if this response is a troll or if you are intentionally choosing to be ignorant even after something politely tried to educate you on the extent of training these officers have.

I was responding to your response to my post.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN APOCALYPSE REGARDLESS WHO IS ELECTED. Then you changed to subject not me. But that is the way dirty tricks go when you post.

Also, I wasn't justifying any of the crap that Trump or Biden do. I have not seen any of the conservatives on this board pushing a civil war as a likely outcome or even something that is possible. We lost a guy like you who liked to twist other people's posts...I hope we haven't found him.
If China And other enemies of the US get their way, we will fall I to a civil war. The so called revolutionaries think finally the populace has awakened and all of a sudden people are providing funding that these groups have never had help to support their aspirations. These people are being used as foreign tools to help China do what they could never do militarily which is bring us down from the inside out. Read their 100 yr plan and listen to their leaders.

If China And other enemies of the US get their way, we will fall I to a civil war. The so called revolutionaries think finally the populace has awakened and all of a sudden people are providing funding that these groups have never had help to support their aspirations. These people are being used as foreign tools to help China do what they could never do militarily which is bring us down from the inside out. Read their 100 yr plan and listen to their leaders.
"If China And other enemies of the US get their way,"

Big if. Also, I'm not quite sure I will be here in a hundred years to see which way it goes, so why read about it.

Get to socialism slow or fast, neither is good.

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT