ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call - ECU

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
How many of you will be there Saturday night?

2 of us in section 118.

At least 5 possibly up to 11 or more if I can convince a few Scout dads to bring their sons to the game. We'll be in the endzone near the SW corner lady enjoying her.

Unfortunately living n NC I won't be there but my 8 tickets (2 club, 4 east side 45 yard line and 2 end zone) will be used as they are every home game.

Off topic: I switched 4 west side 35 yard line (after 27 years) to the 4 on the east side this year because I was upset at how empty it looks on TV. The family or friends that have used these seats for afternoon games have either left early or moved to open areas on the west due to sun (kids getting burned etc..). Never appreciated that this was a problem. Not sure what can be done but it is an issue.

Unfortunately living n NC I won't be there but my 8 tickets (2 club, 4 east side 45 yard line and 2 end zone) will be used as they are every home game.

Off topic: I switched 4 west side 35 yard line (after 27 years) to the 4 on the east side this year because I was upset at how empty it looks on TV. The family or friends that have used these seats for afternoon games have either left early or moved to open areas on the west due to sun (kids getting burned etc..). Never appreciated that this was a problem. Not sure what can be done but it is an issue.
Soccer style canopies over the seating areas. (kidding but only half so...those 2pm starts in September have been brutal the last 2 years).

I've got 6 confirmed, possibly 10ish more depending on how the next couple days play out...

My 4 will be full in 119

Oh no we need to expand the gazebo! one Cincy fan will have a field day with this on the AAC board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT