ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Shut Down Government Again!

rabidTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
Headline: "Washington DC declared "shutdown" a second time by the Republicans."

As a result of Global Warming, the Federal Government has "shutdown" once again. The republicans have halted (several times) President Obama's attempts to rid the world of CO2, causing the earths atmosphere to heat. But the president and others in the democratic party say that if the US does not immediately stop carbon emissions, that these freezing conditions due to global warming will be commonplace and that the only ultimate solution is to adopt policies that cool the planet to prevent this from happening again.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/13 1:36 PM by rabidTU

This just in - Republicans once again shut down government on Monday, February 17th. -

When will these republicans understand we need these shutdowns to stop! We need legislation by the democrats to have government working and "in session" on these Republican "shutdown days". Some of which include:

New Years
Martin Luther King Day
Good Friday
Easter Monday
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Veterans Day
Labor Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas

BHO doesn't seem to let congress (the republicans) get in his way when he advances one of his edicts (executive orders), so how are the republicans responsible for anything (good or bad) c omming out of Washington.

Once again the US federal govt is shut down because of global warming. Today, the streets and roads in DC are almost impassable. When will these republicans understand the harm they are doing because of planet warming and potential armageddon like temperature highs. Another "hockey stick" rise in global warming may actually have to be used while skating across the capitol grounds.

I couldn't figure out why Boehner wanted to sue BHO at first (over all the exec orders - which rewrote law and allowed him to circumvent congress altogether). But I think this suit might actually turn out to be a good thing if it creates an opportunity to be heard by the SCOTUS. Its their job to interpret the document BHO is ignoring. That in and of itself could force the court to take action against this executive.

All these Exec-Orders by someone who plays fast and loose with the law and who uses the AG as a Gestopo-like enforcer on his enemies might prove to be BHO's undoing. I hope so. If we get another Obama, then it could be the end of our republic and our democracy as we know it.

IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT