ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Reform (Minority Rule with Majority Rights)

The only way it’d ever happen is if there’s TWO highly respected politicians supporting it, one in each party.

That’s never going to happen because whichever one has the power at that time will not want the change. I suppose the best chance of it happening would be a 3rd party candidate becoming president and within his term the entire nation disliking him. TU has better odds of being invited to the Big 12 and winning 2 or 3 national championships than this happening.
I disagree. I think it has about the same odds as TU landing 5 star player. Slim, but it could happen given the right circumstance. (Good leaders, the right climate of program / country, and / or luck with us being at the right place right time)

If Dems were smart they would do it while they were IN power; like I said earlier... Obama (or a person like him) would say, "I won 52% of the vote but 67% of the electoral college. That is not right. Republicans' votes should count for more than that. Everyone's vote should be equal."

Back the opponent into a corner where they can't disagree with you.

Complaining when you lost because of it won't help much (as evidenced by everyone ragging on me now). Changing it when it looks like you're not out to help yourself as much would be a better strategy.

If Dems were smart they would do it while they were IN power; like I said earlier... Obama (or a person like him) would say, "I won 52% of the vote but 67% of the electoral college. That is not right. Republicans' votes should count for more than that. Everyone's vote should be equal."

Back the opponent into a corner where they can't disagree with you.

Complaining when you lost because of it won't help much (as evidenced by everyone ragging on me now). Changing it when it looks like you're not out to help yourself as much would be a better strategy.

People aren't that dumb imo. They understand doing away with the form of government we've had for over 200 years means the smaller states will transfer the power they have to the larger ones. The state legislatures certainly understand the power they would be voting to give up. It will not happen. Politicians don't give away power.

Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
Woolen underwear won't be around anybody's neck unless Stormy Daniels decides to wear them for the next president..

People aren't that dumb imo. They understand doing away with the form of government we've had for over 200 years means the smaller states will transfer the power they have to the larger ones. The state legislatures certainly understand the power they would be voting to give up. It will not happen. Politicians don't give away power.
People were dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump. That's all the convincing I need.

I never thought there would be a possibility that you could at any moment go look up a gallery of our country's first lady's ta-ta's on the internet either... but here we are.

People were dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump. That's all the convincing I need.

I never thought there would be a possibility that you could at any moment go look up a gallery of our country's first lady's ta-ta's on the internet either... but here we are.
People were dumb enough th vote for Hillary.

Good strategy! We need a fall guy!

cruz_crop.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT