ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting -- A closer look at TU's seven mid-term additions

Tulsa welcomed its mid-term transfers and enrollees this week, as just three weeks remain in the 2020 recruiting cycle. Four of the Hurricane's 18 early signees started classes on Monday at TU, along with three Division-1 transfers.

LINK: TU's mid-term additions

Old and cranky and OCD is a bad mix. When did mid-year become mid-term? Or maybe I've just been out of school too long.

Bigger question- of the 3 D1 FBS transfers (Boomer and the 2 from A&M), is there a realistic chance that any of them are eligible for Fall 2020? Boomer maybe because of his injury situation. But the RB from A&M would be a big help I believe.

Old and cranky and OCD is a bad mix. When did mid-year become mid-term? Or maybe I've just been out of school too long.
Just an expression that's been used in recruiting for a long time. Means the same thing as mid-year.

eshwa0mpp47nhndnulcg

Bigger question- of the 3 D1 FBS transfers (Boomer and the 2 from A&M), is there a realistic chance that any of them are eligible for Fall 2020? Boomer maybe because of his injury situation. But the RB from A&M would be a big help I believe.
Probably Boomer. I would think he could even apply for a medical hardship and try to get his year back as well. A lot goes into these waivers, including academic standing.

Probably Boomer. I would think he could even apply for a medical hardship and try to get his year back as well. A lot goes into these waivers, including academic standing.
And having an AD who knows what he is doing to make sure the hardship of sitting out a year is understood by the committee making the decisions. Our AD doesn't get it.

No way. Our athletic admin does not have the talent to do anything complex like a transfer waiver.

Raisin_Cane said:

I don’t understand why we continue to ignore Josh Johnson’s transfer waiver

What have you done for me lately after the basketball fails?
[/quote]
Most of us on this board could have written the waiver requests for Haywood and KES and got both approved, regardless of Arkansas’ whiny bitching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT