ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting: What's left for TU - targets, transfers, etc.

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
With a month to go in the 2020 recruiting cycle, Tulsa Football still expects several additions, including at least three Division-1 transfers. The Hurricane has extended a few new offers over the past two weeks, and several recruits will enroll at mid-term this month.

LINK: Tulsa Recruiting Update

I wonder if we can get Jett Duffy (QB, transferring from Texas Tech) into school. He committed to a Tulane and their admissions dept. wouldn’t admit him meaning he’s still looking for a football/school home for next season.

I wonder if we can get Jett Duffy (QB, transferring from Texas Tech) into school. He committed to a Tulane and their admissions dept. wouldn’t admit him meaning he’s still looking for a football/school home for next season.
Denied entry to Central Michigan after a second woman has complained of sexual assault. He sat out a year at TT for a prior sex assault that the local prosecutor no filed.

Fuente is right. You have to be careful. The portal is a horror show of guys you don’t want, guys who won’t work and guys up to no good. A signing here and there makes sense. But TU needs to be careful.

TU_BLA said:

Denied entry to Central Michigan after a second woman has complained of sexual assault. He sat out a year at TT for a prior sex assault that the local prosecutor no filed.

Fuente is right. You have to be careful. The portal is a horror show of guys you don’t want, guys who won’t work and guys up to no good. A signing here and there makes sense. But TU needs to be careful.
[/quote]
Agreed. I knew nothing about Duffy, just that he was a TT QB meaning he likely could play. One person asked why TT kept the 2nd report under wraps. Answer is they likely had no choice. If the accuser didn’t report it to police or didn’t want charges pursued, then there’s no public record, only the student disciplinary record which is protected by FERPA. Not how this came about unless Duffy needed to sign a release to get his records from TT to CMU.

She filed a report. The DA decided there wasn’t enough evidence to press charges. The university sent them to mediation. The university had the opportunity to not let him play but chose this route.

She filed a report. The DA decided there wasn’t enough evidence to press charges. The university sent them to mediation. The university had the opportunity to not let him play but chose this route.
And in doing so they would be doing their due diligence under Title IX.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT