ADVERTISEMENT

Rangers vs Cardinals

I hope Nolan pitches this series so he can stick one in Pujols' ear. Die Cardinals!

Hey, there's not some other World Series that the Royals are playing in? This is the only one, right?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

So LEC & 2Poor like the Rangers. I love the Cards.

I smell wager ....

If Cards win, LEC & 2Poor post sexy pics of their wives. If Nolan's boys win, I post sexy pic of me.

Its a Win-Win for me. Either I get to see sexy pics of your wives OR dress up in something black & lacy.

:feelsgoodman

Not a big MLB fan, however, this seems like a series to pass on...

Cardinals fan here! First time ever that'll be watching all the games.

I'm new to enjoying MLB.

You have to root for the Rangers to win their first title. Plus Michael Young is one hell of a likeable guy.

Originally posted by Barlass:
You have to root for the Rangers to win their first title. Plus Michael Young is one hell of a likeable guy.

I would like to see the Rangers win, but I hope to take just as much pleasure in watching the Cardinals lose, followed by Pujols joining another team. I had nothing against the Cards until I went to TU. There are just too many kids from St. Louis there these days.

The Rangers win in three games, with the fourth being cancelled due to lack of interest.

back many years ago when i was a kid i became a cardinal fan and still cheer for them...but now that i live close to arlington and attend about 20 ranger games a year i am a ranger fan...this will be a great series for me...i would love to see the rangers win their first title but if the cards win i will still be happy.....

uzi.gif
nuke uncle ben's college

Damn you Cardinals.....two lucky hits to rightfield. A real, MAN hit is the one Napoli smacked out of rightfield. I refuse to except the 3-2 score last night, the real score is Texas 2 & Cardinals 0.

PS...Texas leaguers DO NOT COUNT!!!!!

As long as the Cardinals beat the evil Nolan Ryan and his minions, I'll be happy. There's a special seat in Hades reserved for old Nolan.

Albert Pujols is the man. Three home runs tonight! Cardinal owners better dig deep! 12-dollar Budweisers at Busch Stadium next year.

Game cancelled tonight...............Go Rangers!!!!!

N-A-P-O-L-I, N-A-P-O-L-I, N-A-P-O-L-I!!!!!!!!!

Aztec,

Please quit filling the board with stupid.

Thx.

My ticket is taken. Please quit ruining the board, Aztec. No one thinks you are funny.

Lighten up a little gold. 'Have a little fun' is what we are supposed to do. Remember?

Originally posted by barrister1602:
So LEC & 2Poor like the Rangers. I love the Cards.

I smell wager ....

If Cards win, LEC & 2Poor post sexy pics of their wives. If Nolan's boys win, I post sexy pic of me.
Waiting for the pics fellas ...

Awesome game. I sat next to a Royals fan. He bragged about the sightlines at Kaufman. Rice fan also brags about their sightlines. I reminded him there was a reason there were few obstructions.

Originally posted by Gold*:
Please quit ruining the board, Aztec. No one thinks you are funny.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

+1
You are a large part of why a couple of decent posters have stopped posting. You not the sole cause, there are a number of other posters that can take part of the blame. But the board is filled with a bunch of non-insightful and unfunny posts by you. The right and considerate thing to do, would be stop trying to be funny. Because IMO, I haven't seen one post by you that was even close to funny. In fact most of them actually make no sense to about 90% of the board, and leave everybody scratching their heads. People have been trying politely and unpolitely to tell you this for some time, and you still haven't taken a clue. So I doubt this message will change anything, but I had to at least try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT