ADVERTISEMENT

Ragin' Cajuns

Pats fan needs more than a damn Snickers. I need a hug, a cold currs light, and a big TU win tomorrow.
I need the hug, a Snickers, and a sock to stuff in my son's mouth. Won't shut up about the damn Chiefs right now

I need the hug, a Snickers, and a sock to stuff in my son's mouth. Won't shut up about the damn Chiefs right now

hahaha. My wife is from the KC area...so my life is hell too. But it's ok, I think we can have a pretty good idea who will be standing last at the end of the season.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I never compared Tulsa's defense to SE Louisiana's. I was talking about the Cajuns. I watched the SELA vs ULL and neither team could stop the other. In fact SELA almost beat ULL. Just showed how bad both team's defense was. ULL being an FBS team should have been able to stop SELA better since SELA is FCS. Tulsa should beat ULL but I doubt Tulsa will stuff ULL on defense. If TU does I can eat some crow.

Not sure Tulsa fans have room to be talking about how bad somebody else looked. You looked pretty awful against Okie State. SLU defended them better last year than Tulsa did this year. I expect Tulsa to win at home but Cajuns will cover the spread in a high scoring game.

Not sure Tulsa fans have room to be talking about how bad somebody else looked. You looked pretty awful against Okie State. SLU defended them better last year than Tulsa did this year. I expect Tulsa to win at home but Cajuns will cover the spread in a high scoring game.

Good luck against Chattanooga Mocs this weekend. I guess we will see how LSU does against a top 10 team in week 9, we know Tulsa isn't a top 10 team based on last weeks performance. I'm fairly confident the Cajuns aren't either. Then again, we know the Cajuns can barely cover a mediocre FCS team at home so...

Go get those Mocs! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Thanks for your astute, non-biased opinion! everyone here is super happy you came to let us know that we, in your opinion, aren't as good as we think. I bet you're a super cool dude!!!!!!1!

My guess is you'll look like Tulsa this week. I'll let you logically infer who we'll look like.

Again, this is a RIDICULOUS POST. Oh a D2 team couldn't stop a D1 team? FREAKING SHOCKER I KNOW. You need to go join skip Bayless at whatever crap TV show he's on now and spare us your drivel.
No crow being eaten by me tonight. I called it dead on.

The 2019 return game at Lafayette has disappeared from future schedule. [crying][crying][crying][crying][crying]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT