ADVERTISEMENT

Please, for the love of your Gawd, 2Poor...

AztecIndian

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Dec 26, 2004
Would you get rid of that weird-a** sig!!!

That is just s-t-r-a-n-g-e, dude.

I luh you if you get it gone!
uzi.gif

I think you just insured 6 more weeks of that picture. That is, if he read your post which he might very well have done not.

I saw enough from highlighting the topic that I know what he wants. I had already changed the sig. If only I had known how he felt before I changed it. Odd that I had the damn pic for a couple months and he started the thread after I changed it.

MJB's new sig kicks ass. Laugh out loud is an expression but I really did do it for awhile on the letter toss.
This post was edited on 10/6 2:47 PM by TUMe

I never thought about having a sig before but now that I do, I can easily see how this will get addicting.

Originally posted by TUMe:
I think you just insured 6 more weeks of that picture. That is, if he read your post which he might very well have done not.

I got it!

Let's have a spelling (and word usage) contest?!

I'm quite certain that you know the word "ensure" (through proper usage) by brand drink.

Perhaps you have been in the insurance business too long...

Originally posted by AztecIndian:

I got it!

I'm quite certain that you know the word "ensure" (through proper usage) by brand drink.

One of my most favoritist quotes is from Andrew Jackson:

"It takes a pretty poor mind not to be able to think of more than one way to spell a word."

And he's on the twenny doller bill.

I got it!

One of my most favoritist quotes is from Andrew Jackson:

"It takes a pretty poor mind not to be able to think of more than one way to spell a word."

And he's on the twenny doller bill.

Owe, ewe!

Actually, the statute of limitations on catching a misspelled word on the internet is about two posts, not two days.
3dgrin.gif

No need to get all political with me, Senator!
wink.gif

Yes, I am the senior Senator from East Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT