ADVERTISEMENT

OU

Most of the possessions have been ugly. Rattler has looked awful and got benched. Their D is a wreck and mistakes by Texas have kept them in it. I’m pretty sure our D is better than both of these two and our OL may actually be better. OU has to take a timeout on the 1st play out of half ON DEFENSE. We’re talking the ineptitude of both offenses is approaching Monty level play calling and time wasting right now

Reactions: HuffyCane
i hope we don't lose our d-fensive coordinator to OU.

Grinch is terrible at crunch time.

OU defense can’t get to Ehlinger. TX given a gift and marches down the field to tie. Both teams look beatable. Going to OT

Tulsa might be better but I think the OU hate is causing folks to underestimate these teams. It is an entertaining game. It’s in the 4th OT as I post.

There is so much parity in college football (Sunbelt record vs Big 12). Only a few elite teams this year. Most games are going to be decided by matchups, game plans, execution and injuries/virus.

Whatever happens with Montgomery, I wouldn’t complain if we offered the HC job to Gillespie when he’s gone

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Don’t be surprised if it takes a year or longer to find a President and an AD and another six months to get a coach in place. I could plausibly see Montgomery in this job for two more seasons. Gillespie will be gone before thar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT