ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game Thread

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
Early going.... TU's secondary has been deficient so far this season, and it's showing again today. On the other side Francis isn't throwing on target and the kicker can't kick.

Grade A program building.

Early going.... TU's secondary has been deficient so far this season, and it's showing again today. On the other side Francis isn't throwing on target and the kicker can't kick.

Grade A program building.
I like how the announcer called out Wilson’s play calling , “ you aren’t going to win this game with field goals “. I’m all for giving a coach 3 years to build a program so I’m not on the fire him train yet , but he needs to act a little more “ alive “ about playing winning football, not just treating TU as a “ retirement gig”

Reactions: TUGrad06
Fire Wilson at half.

If someone leaves campus right now they might be able to get Bill Blankenship to the stadium by the start of the 3rd. He can lose these kinds of games just as spectacularly and he's much cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
The difference in the game so far is the OSU passing game and TU’s lack of one. They’ve handled the ground game pretty well.

Reactions: JesseTU
Sorry about the melt everyone. I'm pissed about this program today. It's like being forced to watch someone take a baseball bat to the kneecap your child.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Stupid Monty hangover still going on with lack of discipline and unnecessary penalties. JFC

Sorry about the melt everyone. I'm pissed about this program today. It's like being forced to watch someone take a baseball bat to the kneecap your child.
It’s understandable, I don’t think it’s melting as much as it is just pointing out the obvious

Monty > Wilson. It hate to say it. Watching TSU nearly beat AZ State the other night was a gut punch. I totally understand why we want our players to reflect our academic values, but this isn't it. Losing to these ____________ and their nasty mouthed fans is beyond old, it's now infuriating.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how much it's costing us in coaching salaries and NIL to lose this single game in such a spectacular fashion.

I'm guessing it's gotta be close to 300-500K. Just think of how many starving kids in Africa could have been fed with that money. We should have just rolled out the Kappa Sig intramural team for a few 30 racks of natty lite. The result would have probably been the same.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how much it's costing us in coaching salaries and NIL to lose this single game in such a spectacular fashion.

I'm guessing it's gotta be close to 300-500K. Just think of how many starving kids in Africa could have been fed with that money. We should have just rolled out the Kappa Sig intramural team for a few 30 racks of natty lite. The result would have probably been the same.
ALL division 1 football coaches are over paid, I said what I said 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: TulsaAM
How can you expect to manage other people and command respect when you look like a pregnant whale?
Would you let a doctor operate on you who was overweight or smoking a cigarette? If you can't manage your own damn waist line (when you're SURROUNDED BY GYM EQUIPMENT ALL DAY EVERY DAY), you cannot expect to engender any respect from a bunch of frenetic athletes. He might be the last overweight white guy hire we see in college football.

Reactions: Rapostman
Wilson and Arkansas' head coach should try on bras together in the off season....
Screw this tub of guts and the TU athletic department for allowing this kind of clown to be our coach.

Reactions: Rapostman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT