ADVERTISEMENT

ORU tickets

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
are on sale at the Mabee Center website. About half of the section M (behind the TU bench) tickets are sold.

My family of 4 will be there. Talk about lazy, I've never understood how TU fans do not make the easy drive to Mabee and take that arena over. Especially now that ORU is down. But TU can't seem to get people in their own building let alone someone else's.

My family of 4 will be there. Talk about lazy, I've never understood how TU fans do not make the easy drive to Mabee and take that arena over. Especially now that ORU is down. But TU can't seem to get people in their own building let alone someone else's.

Like, you have to walk like, across a whole parking lot and like, that makes me tired just thinking about it. They should like, uh, have like free valet or something so I don't have to like, walk. So dumb. I would never go there where they actually expect that people should like, walk, like errrmahgawd....

Like, you have to walk like, across a whole parking lot and like, that makes me tired just thinking about it. They should like, uh, have like free valet or something so I don't have to like, walk. So dumb. I would never go there where they actually expect that people should like, walk, like errrmahgawd....

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

When they were good I didn't want to give the school money because the administration seemed shady. Since the changes ORU hasn't been particularly good. I will most likely go this year.

I remember when their students tried to pull the take over one year. This series will and should continue but it is so much better when ORU is good. Our loss to SIU broke some momentum we were building, ripping off some good wins over the next couple weeks will bring it back and our attendance should improve quite a bit.

Win the game and quit playing that half assed ‘school’ on South Lewis.

Looks like selling tickets to home games has been rough so far this season too. Plenty of good seats still available for OSU and K-State next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT