I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Western Illinois leads in the Mabee oru Down 45-22 at
Half
God’s blessed Abmas zero points
Trey Phipps who was too good to play for
Us at OU with 2 points
Hope all of those spirit filled students that were so thrilled to curse us bow down in shame

Last edited:
No hate from me.

ORU is irrelevant to me. We have our own problems.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Understood but not to me after following this rivalry since 1964 and witnessing their abuse when they win
ORU loses despite a predictable comeback.
And I know too much about the insiders of their university and program to have a shred of respect for them

Their odds of a second NCAA dwindle

Understood but not to me after following this rivalry since 1964 and witnessing their abuse when they win
And I know too much about the insiders of their university and program to have a shred of respect for them

I used to hang around with a group of students from there in the 1980s. Women athletes. Lots of hypocrisy there.

Abmas had 33 points in the 2nd half and ORU almost came back. They had a really good crowd there considering the weather.

They were all free tickets according to channel 2. Free helps size of crowd. Tickets were free at TU womens game on Wednesday

Last edited:
I used to hang around with a group of students from there in the 1980s. Women athletes. Lots of hypocrisy there.
The hypocrisy at ORU is real and palpable. The admin there are a bunch of "Do as I say, not as I do" types and Wilson is a grifter on the level of Osteen, Daugherty, Hinn, Copeland, Franklin Graham, and Uncle Baby Richard Roberts. No one questions that a condition of Wilson agreeing to be President of the University is that the university house and partially find his E21 ministry. Funding that should be going to student aid.

ORU is definitely not an example of how Christianity is supposed to be. Nobody is perfect but they sure seem to think they are

If you didn’t have a side piece driving up from ORU at least one semester while you were at TU, then you were doing it wrong.

Oral's granddaughter Chrisi is a friend. We've played music together. She is a sweet lady and a very talented singer.

Reactions: drboobay
She is Richard's daughter. She sang on TV with her dad, who was also a musician, when she was a kid.
One of my friends used to babysit his daughters back in the day when she was an ORU student. I've heard some interesting stories. One of my coworkers when I was at ORU was one of the select few students who got to live on the special floor in the dorm with them as well. She was also part of the chapel praise and worship crew...she has an absolutely amazing voice.

I don't know who the big FB is that got tackled after he dragged the dude 10 yds but maybe we need to offer him a scholarship to be our short yardage back

I don't know who the big FB is that got tackled after he dragged the dude 10 yds but maybe we need to offer him a scholarship to be our short yardage back
He would make one helluva DE or TE

I think he’s the perfect QB in our offense. Hard to drag down and can’t land any punches. I wonder if he likes to throw to the coach’s kid?

Reactions: TU Man
How many players will TU suspend for this transgression?

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT