ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon state and Washington state 2024 made another post on the football board

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
It is being reported that a pact has been made for them to play 6 teams from the Mountain West Conference, 5 Power 5 teams and 1 FCS team for its 2024 schedule.

So I suck and put this on the basketball board and not the football board.
I'm guessing one of those 5 power teams will be each other.

Automatic qualifier for the championship game? I'm guessing it will be OSU vs WSU. 😁

Does the winner of the championship game get a bid to the Championship bowl series?

Reactions: loca2874
I'm guessing one of those 5 power teams will be each other.

Automatic qualifier for the championship game? I'm guessing it will be OSU vs WSU. 😁

Does the winner of the championship game get a bid to the Championship bowl series?
Doesn’t NCAA rules allow for a championship to be played during the first two years after you fall below the 12 team threshold?

Doesn’t NCAA rules allow for a championship to be played during the first two years after you fall below the 12 team threshold?
🤷‍♂️ Don't really care what they do in their bid to keep that Network money in the house. The football team has become irrelevant in their efforts to keep the network.

Reactions: loca2874
Wonder if they promised the MWC not to raid individual members if the conference would throw them a lifeline? If I’m the MWC, I sure wouldn’t be helping those two schools survive without some guarantees

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT