ADVERTISEMENT

OOC schedule?

I'm more curious as to which side of the bracket we'all be on. Have to hope to play Carolina and Iowa State

I'm more curious as to which side of the bracket we'all be on. Have to hope to play Carolina and Iowa State

By the way the teams were presented, I assumed we are in the Illinois St/S Carolina side of the bracket. But I have no idea.

OSU, KState and Iowa State. We will certainly know how we stack up with the bottom half of the Big12 once the OOC is over. Win them and we have an argument in getting in the dance over any teams in the bottom half of that league. Lose them and...... Hopefully at least one of those teams can surprise and finish in the top 5.

Bart Torvik's Preseason Rankings
81 Tulsa 17-11 (10-8)

November 10th - vs Lamar (239)
November 13th - vs ORU (241)
November 16th-19th - Western Michigan (121)
Iowa State (48) or App State (226)
South Carolina (49) or Illinois St (123) or Boise St (80) or UTEP (149)
November 25th - vs Central Arkansas (306)
November 28th - vs UTSA (292)
December 2nd - @ Illinois St (123)
December 9th - vs Kansas St (50)
December 14th - Prairie View A&M (254)
December 16th - Manhattan (148)
December 19th - @ OSU (37)

AAC
Wichita State (3)
Cincinnati (6)
UCF (43)
Temple (62)
UConn (71)
Tulsa (81)
SMU (83)
Houston (88)
Memphis (145)
Tulane (188)
East Carolina (216)
South Florida (238)

It's interesting that this prognosticator has us 6th and above SMU. We really need to win in PR and take down Iowa State and South Carolina.

It's interesting that this prognosticator has us 6th and above SMU. We really need to win in PR and take down Iowa State and South Carolina.

Yeah, his system is not a fan of their big-name transfers, though it doesn't look like it includes McMurray. In contrast, Scott and Jeffries both project as above-average offensive contributors.

Breaking my own rule of never mentioning the BPI, they have Wichita at #1. Also, Cincinnati at 11, Temple at 41, and UCF at 48.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
That's the nice thing about this league, we will have shots at top 50 wins, we just have to go get them. In CUSA when selection Sunday came around we might be 1-1 against the top 50 while some worthless B10 team would be 5-10 and get in because of "all those top 50 wins". Now we might play 10-12 top 50 games, especially with the new home/away consideration, if the teams do well OOC.

OK, dumb question, but when and how can we get K-State tickets for the game in Wichita?

OK, dumb question, but when and how can we get K-State tickets for the game in Wichita?

The option should be included with season ticket sales if they really want to get a decent TU crowd.

I guess the facade of this being a neutral site game dissipates when they name it the "Wichita Wildcat Classic"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT