ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state game thread

But again replay overturning a good call. What’s the purpose of replay?

Pretty good half. Our WR don’t pee their pants(not much Johnson could do on the last one) we’d be leading

Tillman doesn’t understand the offense. That was a choice route and the two Tulsa receivers did not recognize the seam. They continued vertical. That wasn’t a Brin error. He’s playing very well.

Tillman was right on the INT. He needs to make that catch or bat it down.

I can honestly say Monty isn’t killing us in this game with play calling .... yet

Good news: Brin played very well. We moved the ball down the field.
Bad news: No TDs, we can’t run the ball & our defense is barely hanging on.

Hopefully, getting #1, Kendarin Ray, for the second half will help our defense. He had to sit out the first half for the targeting call in Stillwater.

Hope Ray helps sure up the run defense a bit. OSU would be up a couple more TDs if their OC had just decided not to let their QB throw

Well, I was wrong, the OSU defense is atrocious, for them. We have looked pretty good on both sides of the ball, we just can't close the deal on offense.

Today, we look like the team I expected us to be to start the season.

Leaving the box thin, and making sissy tackles...

Yeah OSU has had the numbers on us up front all day. I assume we’ll adjust. Probably will get hit with some deep balls at that point though. It’s tough when the other team is this much better than you

One of life’s mysteries is why Ohio State didn’t try to isolate Powers or take a hole shot vertical. Never thought I’d see a day where he would hold them to 13 points playing center field.

Montgomery on the field again on a big third down. Actually got open

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT