ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL USF game thread

The field goal off the upright down 29 at home is something. I remember OU doing one of those against Clemson a few years back.

If I would have worked that hard all week and season but didn’t get a chance to play not sure I wouldn’t transfer. Glad Cooper believed in putting in the “ Shock Troops”

Best game by TU in a few years I think.

Half our normal penalties and turnovers.

USF is bad, but you still have to beat the bad teams. Bigger win than I expected. ECU scored more points (no defensive scores) we held them to fewer. After that the schedule will be brutal, although we match up with well with Houston and SMU

Rb transfer f mizzu. The one that wore a different # and played while suspended in HS. He got eligibility at last minute.
No, that’s Bill Jackson who is a senior this year and ranked as one of the best players in Missouri. I still can’t believe someone from St Louis turned down Nebraska for us.

Watkins is the kid that got his scholarship pulled by the new coaching staff at Mizzou because they oversigned freshman and they had scholarship reductions due to NCAA penalties. A four star guy according to ESPN.

Had to follow on a scoreboard while freezing my arse off in Mustang OK.
Both my teams picked up the win though!
Excited to see TU roll! This might edge us into the Top 25!

Reactions: HuffyCane
No, that’s Bill Jackson who is a senior this year and ranked as one of the best players in Missouri. I still can’t believe someone from St Louis turned down Nebraska for us.

Watkins is the kid that got his scholarship pulled by the new coaching staff at Mizzou because they oversigned freshman and they had scholarship reductions due to NCAA penalties. A four star guy according to ESPN.
Oops, I get those guys mixed up cuz they came to us around the same time and are both Missouri related. Thanks for straightening me out.

Reactions: HuffyCane
What a complete win. Every single facet of the game offensively and defensively was rocking and it was with us missing 4 guys on defense.

I want you guys to notice how well the OL has taken care of Smith in comparison to last season. He has stayed clean. Which is really important. He’s throwing it more accurately and with more confidence than he has in his career. The running game finally found daylight and Zaven Collins terrorized people. It’s going to be hard to hold onto both Collins and our DC after this season because they’re both going to be hot commodities.

What a complete win. Every single facet of the game offensively and defensively was rocking and it was with us missing 4 guys on defense.

I want you guys to notice how well the OL has taken care of Smith in comparison to last season. He has stayed clean. Which is really important. He’s throwing it more accurately and with more confidence than he has in his career. The running game finally found daylight and Zaven Collins terrorized people. It’s going to be hard to hold onto both Collins and our DC after this season because they’re both going to be hot commodities.
Through 6 games, USF has not recorded a sack against FBS competition.

Congrats to Bla & Huffy who pretty much nailed the final score (both officially &/or unofficially).

Kind of concerned about our MIA's. The TW mentioned Martin & Williams as undisclosed reasons-uh oh! and no one seems to know about TK. Also worried about Cullen Wick who is hurt & was in civvies on the sideline.

Last edited:
Congrats to Bla & Huffy who pretty much nailed the final score (both officially &/or unofficially).

Kind of concerned about our MIA's. The TW mentioned Martin & Williams as undisclosed reasons-uh oh! and no one seems to know about TK. Also worried about Cullen Wick who is hurt & was in civvies on the sideline.
Was our freshman kicker back? I never did catch who kicked our 6 extra points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT