ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL USF game thread

Running up the middle is enough today. Do that.

Ride em Cowboy!

Shut em down defense and set us up to end USF this half.

So running back crouches down, spins into an oncoming defender at half mast and gets hit with a glancing lunge, and that's "targeting" with intent to commit harm??? Shouldn't these things include considerations like intent and the cowardly jackwagon ducking and spinning like a pu$$y to avoid getting hit for negative yards??

I don't understand no effort to score. Those things always come back to haunt you. Especially after you get a quick 15 or so on first play.

Last edited:
We have 42 seconds and all 3 timeouts and we don't even try. I cannot stand Monty as our coach. The guy is a loser. He has no killer instincts.
After you throw for a 1st down on 1st down with good yardage. At that point you go go go go go. Even to get into position for a FG. And college football has advantageous clock rules.

Reactions: TU Pilot
Even the ESPN announcers couldn’t figure out Monty’s thinking.

Reactions: loca2874
Well that should be targeting on UCF. Was that the same guy that sat out the first half for targeting in a previous game?

Well that should be targeting on UCF. Was that the same guy that sat out the first half for targeting in a previous game?

I believe it was. I feel bad from him if it is, would be awful as a player to play 3 downs before being ejected again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT