ADVERTISEMENT

Official UAB Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
None of Wednesday Officials thank goodness. Only a 3.5 point underdog.

We don’t even try to get offensive rebounds— no one goes toward the basket.

10+ pt ass kicking today.

I figured the place would be empty with the superbowl on today. Everyone is at a party. So many of our shots go halfway in then pop back out.

We are rebounding better and have better officials.

Light attendance but I have seen worse.

Why are we waiting so long to get into our offense?

Reactions: libertychamp
Missed the push off against Reed but at least blowing some whistles. Gaines cannot be left open.

And gold thought NT was poorly officiating. Never had a call that bad.
Stratton to agree. Konkol should have had a fit on that call. Protect your players!!!

Reactions: libertychamp
II likes the refs but they’re calling this game like we’re Chattanooga visiting Carolina.

Hardly ever see a team hold for one shot and not shoot or turn it over. McWright never checked the clock.

Well, we’ve got a lead at half, how unusual. If we can come out with our typical second half energy maybe we can salt it away.

Reactions: loca2874
Came out with energy which is nice.
A lot of boneheaded passes resulting in turnovers which isn’t so nice.
One of our better conference 1st halves overall.

Kennedy is a defensive switcher which throws teams off. We just stand and pass with one high screen ? Got to get entry passes again a zone for kick outs.

Barnes is having a really good game. 12 points and 6 rebounds so far.

Hardly ever see a team hold for one shot and not shoot or turn it over. McWright never checked the clock.
Totally on Konkol. He had the TO use or lose to sub out Keita and mcwright for archie and hall or garcia

is the AAC officiating this bad in both men’s and women’s basketball or are we just drawing the bottom of the barrel for the officiating crews?

Totally on Konkol. He had the TO use or lose to sub out Keita and mcwright for archie and hall or garci
Totally on Konkol. He had the TO use or lose to sub out Keita and mcwright for archie and hall or garcia
If we lose it’s konkos poor hapless coaching i agree another close Loss zero chance to win more than we lose cut our losses and get a new coach for next year,

Still not sold on our coach. Jury remains
I have said this every game to deaf ears finally people are seeing the truth

Last edited:
7 point loss. Both teams were close to breaking it open throughout the whole game. We just fell on the wrong side today. Next stop , Tampa to play USF

• Sad
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT