ADVERTISEMENT

Official South Carolina Game Thread

Really strange game with a total change in calls. I just do not understand how the players don't realize they can not force it inside on the dribble drive.

Go to the monitor and see if it was a flagrant foul. They did this earlier and revered it to a common foul.

These officials are trying to give the game to SC apparently.

TU down 6 after a Smith 3. Haith calls TO. I suspect that WE. BRING. THE. PRESSURE. After this TO.

We're down by 6 and have one of their bigs with 4 fouls. Need to keep driving hard to the basket and drawing those fouls.

Smith for 3!?!?!

And Haith and staff are wearing the obligatory island paradise invitational polo. They should rename the Maui Invitational the Ugly Coaches Shirt Invitational

My thoughts to, I.I.
We look like we do not have as much energy as the previous games.

Harrison has built the reputation as a really good player and if something goes wrong for him it's a foul on the other team. Now he needs to make FTs

My thoughts to, I.I.
We look like we do not have as much energy as the previous games.

Poor officiating will do that. The inconsistencies on contact from 1st half to 2nd half is ridiculous. Good defense is being denied.

Swannegan has been completely taken out of this game by the officials.

TX

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I hated that timeout, the under 8 was coming and had them on their heels after a big 3. Messed up our flow

So far the difference is the first five minutes of the game where we came out with the funky lineup. But this is where we have been the past few games.

So far the difference is the first five minutes of the game where we came out with the funky lineup. But this is where we have been the past few games.
Quit blaming on the coach. The problem is our very poor shooting for the first 18 minutes and the attempt to drive the lane against a much bigger team. We got back in this game by shooting some 3's cut it to 4 and than began driving again

Can't blame the coach for a 14-2 start and about 10-15 missed shots inside 3 feet...

Just start jacking threes
Not jacking 3's but ball movement against a zone and take the good outside shot. We have Curtis, Smith. Harrison, and Woodard all 40% + shooters that should get them out of the zone. Instead we are trying to dribble penetrate

And the US Virgin Islands are now being taken over by iguanas. David Ortiz should open his iguana gym there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT