ADVERTISEMENT

Official SMU Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
It's been a long time, but the Official Thread thought it would stop by the basketball board to see what's new. Wow, the Thread likes what it sees. Sure is a fun place to be these days!

Funnin' and gunnin': 74
Probation U: 67

Bonus Kendall prediction: Juice 16 pts, Rashad another double-double
Posted from Rivals Mobile

There has been no official prediction thread during the streak. Keep wearing the black uniforms and don't predict the score111111!

I just got another ticket and they said it's been really busy. Then I saw Coach Haith and said hi.

So I'm pretty sure we are going to win and it'll be a sellout.

An acceptable prediction would be Reading with Marquel. I think Funky Cold Medina or Bohemian Rhapsody.

Originally posted by Gold*:
An acceptable prediction would be Reading with Marquel. I think Funky Cold Medina or Bohemian Rhapsody.
I'm just a poor boy.
I need no sympathy
Easy come
Easy go

Or maybe "Gin and Juice." Laid back. Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

That would leave the Blue Hairs wondering.

I wish there were a way to see what seats were bought by our oppositions fans. I always seem to buy the seats that are surrounded by them

I would guess SMU will buy 750 tickets.

There has been no official prediction thread during the streak. Keep wearing the black uniforms and don't predict the score111111!
No kidding........... let's not invite bad juju. I have even become a reluctant participant in the GOLDEN - HURRICANE message board chant. Last time I joined in TU damned near loss to ECU.

I liken this streak to a perfect game or no-hitter, best to just leave it alone!

eek.r191677.gif

TX

This post was edited on 2/6 11:51 PM by texcane1982

For reals, something is special with these young men. And now Coach Haith.

That's what makes it so electric as a fan. It's just building.

No predictions. Just get out to the DonRey and show SMU what real fans are like. Before Brown showed up no one went to games. We've at least had the same 4500 going whether we sucked under John Phillips mediocre under DW. And now it's time to rock!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT